Hacking 3ds shutting down when booting in emunand

Dioxid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I played Smash bros. after I finished playing I shutdown the 3ds.The next time i wanted to boot in emunand it shuts down.

D

Deleted-236924

Does it shut down over and over every time you try to go back to emunand? Or only just this one time?
This may be caused by extended memory mode which would usually make the 3DS reboot after you exit a game which requires it. Maybe if you shut down the 3DS while in-game instead of letting it exit Smash and reboot it could cause a never-ending problem with emunand shutting down every time you try to access it since it never actually got to exit from extended memory mode properly. I don't know, just my uninformed view on the matter.

If if does it every single time you try to access emunand, I hope you have a recent emunand backup.

Dioxid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does it shut down over and over every time you try to go back to emunand? Or only just this one time?
This may be caused by extended memory mode which would usually make the 3DS reboot after you exit a game which requires it. Maybe if you shut down the 3DS while in-game instead of letting it exit Smash and reboot it could cause a never-ending problem with emunand shutting down every time you try to access it since it never actually got to exit from extended memory mode properly. I don't know, just my uninformed view on the matter.

If if does it every single time you try to access emunand, I hope you have a recent emunand backup.
Yes it restarts every time and no I got no backup

D

Deleted-236924

I guess I'll look into getting that game and I'll see if I can replicate the issue.

D

Deleted-236924

No but you reminded me that I wanted to try so I'm going to backup emunand and my SD card and see if I can replicate the issue.
I doubt I'd be able to actually find a solution to fixing it though.

Well I'm not sure why it happens cause I tried booting MH4U to go in extended memory mode, shutting down 3ds without using home button to go back to emunand home menu, stuff like that.
Can't seem to replicate it.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho