Tutorial 3DS Screen Recording without a Capture Card (NTR CFW Method)

Deadfalr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
All i've got to say is that this software works perfectly, no audio delay/video delay too when using a 3.5mm jack cable to record the audio in OBS. Wished the quality was a bit better but I take what I can get while I wait for Citra to iron out their issues. So thanks for making this.

Stealphie

GBAtemp's Favorite Hat Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, um, i'm having an issue. You see, when i try to lower the quality, it just doesn't. At all. It appears in settings that i changed it to 75, but when viewer says numbers way above that.

Reactions: DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, um, i'm having an issue. You see, when i try to lower the quality, it just doesn't. At all. It appears in settings that i changed it to 75, but when viewer says numbers way above that.
Same here, I've been having issues with this ever since it came out so I'm looking for a solution too. No matter what I set the quality to, it always uses maximum quality and in return hurts the frame-rate greatly. Tried kit-kat, Snickerstream, NTRViewer, and pretty much every client out. None help.

silverhoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Help please! For some reason I'm not able to enable debug in Rosalina Menu! Every time I try to do it, it just says "Starting debugger... OK." and then nothing happens and I have to force shut my N3DS. And it doesn't even enable it cause when I try to disable it it says that it hasn't been enabled! (I was using Luma3DS 10.1.3 but now updated to 10.2 but it still isn't working! Help!)

PandaBot21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't get this to work, even after disabling Malware Bytes and Windows Defender, it might have something to do with the fact none of the Boot NTR apps have 3.4 as an option and only 3.2, 3.3 and 3.6.
upload_2020-8-28_14-21-7.png

jonnyrock666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any way to store the video in the 3DS and transfer it from the SD card (I use a Chromebook and live in a small town with terrible internet

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: https://youtube.com/shorts/k4n2iMxJN8w?feature=share