Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Flame, Jan 16, 2014.
The stages of 3DS flashcart
- free Roms -
-No Pokemon Rom-
You forgot the part where they blame everyone but themselves.
It's like playing with fireworks, the only culprit is and always will be the fireworks manufacturer.
The stages of flashcard:
Release, new functions, support, best card evar
Can't circumvent AP on a new releases, "will be solved in next update, along with tons of features"
Still no updates
Better cards come out
Team changed name and is working on a different card now
I've come up with the stages of crying when a flash cart is released.
1. Firmware feature is announced.
2. Fans start crying that it's not out yet.
3. Firmware feature is released.
4. Fans start crying that it doesn't work as intended.
5. Fans continue crying saying that not enough work was done.
6. Fans continue crying for teams to fix their shit.
And people have repeatedly said that the 3DS hacking scene never took off or was viable
This is why I don't own a 3DS.
Wait, I don't own a 3DS because I can't afford it, damn.
And this is why I no longer have a 3DS, I don't want to be a part of this flashcard shitstorm. I'll wait for the day the 3DS is blown wide open for free just to piss GW users off
1. the chance of finding 3DS hack above 4.5 is 0.000000000000000000000001%.
2. its the clone users who will be pissed most luckily
3. the chance of a "flashcard shitstorm" on the 3DS is low, given that you need a 4.5 or lower firmware.
And the PSP will never get hacked ;O;
1. i never said the PSP will never get hacked, if you are implying that (wasnt the PSP hacked from the get go?).
2. with 3DS people are sacred to release they hacks
3. PSP had a real pro(Dark Alex) working on hacking the PSP.
Ha ha, top meme!
Ah, I should have said "the influx of 3DS hacking threads in general" because there's been a lot going on with people getting bricking issues with flashcards in general, even the Gateway.
"3DS ****ing bricked, never even use clones."
"If Gateway came out with 2.0 today what would you do?"
"Gateway Brick Poll"
"Possible way to prevent Gateway Brick Code?"
"Will Nintendo unbrick 3DS consoles for free ?"
And yeah, no. 2 on that list would certainly explain a lot. But the sheer drama I've seen the past few days ever since 3DS's were starting to get bricked and then the bricking code being discovered. Yeah, I'd love to be part of that scene. Let me just whip out my 3DS, oh never mind. I sold mine a while back. What I meant by shitstorm is Gateway covering up what they did with that code, clones stealing their work, there'll never be an end to the cat and mouse game.
Yeah, I think I'll pass.