Hardware 3ds red/majoras mask shell swap results

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but no, tbh he is like 10 years too late for the "destroy *insert something people want*" party....that got boring fast, yeah smash my xbox, smash my ps3, smash my psp, smash my ipod, smash my ipad blah blah blah.......if he really is a artist he isn't a good one, he needs to use attention seeking tactics of youtube kids

imho it looks more like some religious based shit stirring....aka he's a dickhead

seriously whats the MM 3ds got to do with Christmas, it wasn't released till February :glare:

That shit ain't art, it's stupidity. Modern art my ass lmfao... guy has many screws loose. Your right this is so 10 years ago lol.

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
Trophies
XP
Country
this post pains me on so many levels. i notice that my Majora's Mask from japan also moves a bit on the hinge i thing its a flaw with that model

omgcat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this post pains me on so many levels. i notice that my Majora's Mask from japan also moves a bit on the hinge i thing its a flaw with that model

so a friend wants blue outside plates with black inside so he's sending me a metal blue aus 3ds. i'm going to mobo swap for blue internal and gold external, black internal and blue external, and end up with a full red european new 3dsxl if someone wants it!

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I know it was only a matter of time before people started swapping the outer parts.

But I did have a guy from an p ther site say that his zelda c stick was messed up and he sent it I and got a brand new zelda edition back.

And really if your zelda edition breaks you can always get a black system and just swap the casing. It would be hard to tell if it was official or not then.

I don't like the red and zelda but to each there own.

The red and black just looks like the 3ds xl. I had one that was blue and black.

omgcat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I know it was only a matter of time before people started swapping the outer parts.

But I did have a guy from an p ther site say that his zelda c stick was messed up and he sent it I and got a brand new zelda edition back.

And really if your zelda edition breaks you can always get a black system and just swap the casing. It would be hard to tell if it was official or not then.

I don't like the red and zelda but to each there own.

The red and black just looks like the 3ds xl. I had one that was blue and black.
yeah i have a black one i could put it on, but i'm waiting for my metallic blue system so i can do a mobo-swap and have a truly unique American system. blue/gold. as a result i'm going to have a full red European system :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters