Hacking 3DS Questions

SwordSkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello, I'm thinking about buying a 3DS, and I would like to test some games before I buy one since, I can't afford to buy a bunch of games only to see that they don't interest me.
I don't know much about 3DS or how it works, but I know for PSP.

First of all does 3DS uses CFW like PSP do (Even thought it's illegal.) but I think I'm only left with that choice, since many demos I've tried in the past seemed exciting but when the original game came out I was quite disappointed.

I've also read in an above post that there haven't been any releases for Hacks yet but the post was on June and since 2 months have passed since then, I thought that it would be a good idea to ask.

Thanks for spending your time reading this! Have a nice holidays (Even thought they is nearing it's end...)

Arisotura

rise of melonism
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
Perhaps you should read threads around you before posting threads like this? It is said in the stickies that the 3DS isn't even hacked yet. Also, firmware files can be downloaded from Nintendo's servers, but they're all encrypted, and most likely signed.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Usually I defend posters like this... but when they ask questions that are answered EVERYWHERE.. It becomes a problem. Now, OP. Do not take offense. For I do not mean it. ^^ However, there are threads dedicated to answering all your questions.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: stick a decal on it +1