Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elvarg said:
will the apply to old ds games aswell.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say no. If they cannot apply WPA encryption to the old games, I doubt it would be feasible to make a universal FC apply to original hardware.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Al tho if it was Super Smash Bro 3D that would be a different story...
tongue.gif
That may be the game the causes me to buy a 3DS, if ever announced... I just hope it'd be more like Melee than Brawl (or at least faster-paced).

I used to be a Nintendo fanboy to an extent, but sadly I think I've hit the age where I need to start growing up and spend (slightly) less on video games. Damn you, maturity!

Elvarg

Zyzz™
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
injected11 said:
KingVamp said:
tongue.gif
That may be the game the causes me to buy a 3DS, if ever announced... I just hope it'd be more like Melee than Brawl (or at least faster-paced).

I used to be a Nintendo fanboy to an extent, but sadly I think I've hit the age where I need to start growing up and spend (slightly) less on video games. Damn you, maturity!

lets hope there is no touch controls involved in the meele or that would make the game shit.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elvarg said:
injected11 said:
KingVamp said:
tongue.gif

lets hope there is no touch controls involved in the meele or that would make the game shit.
Actually touch screen controls would be cool in smash ball mode. Perhaps a different command for each character for a bigger boom, damage, or longer range.

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes friend codes are universal and automatic. no more remembering codes! it does it for you
and if pirateing ever happens, i would only use it on region locked games
supposivly the 3ds is region locked but im not 100% sure
however, it is very unlikely that hacking is going to be possible since ninty must have learned from the dsi
and it took 2 + years to come with a dsi flash cart that costs $60 and is not even out yet
Ninty is not stupid when it comes to piracy
homebrew might be possible
surely if there is homebrew, there will be n64 emu
and that means smash bros 64!!!
maybe wifi for multi player
ohmy.gif
in emu?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
gokujr1000 said:
$350 in Australia... I should just import everything from the US now..

Wouldn't you have to pay import fees on everything though? I never import DS games from Japan due to the fact that they would cost me almost twice as much for most games just to import. Totally not worth the cash.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:
gokujr1000 said:

Wouldn't you have to pay import fees on everything though? I never import DS games from Japan due to the fact that they would cost me almost twice as much for most games just to import. Totally not worth the cash.

If I were to buy a 3DS from America for $250 plus Import Fees it would probably hit around $300 dollars. In the end I would save more money.

Elvarg

Zyzz™
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
Yay. Let's hope EB Games don't overprice this. -_-;

gokujr1000 said:
*sigh*
EB Games AUS are estimating that it'll cost 350. Let's not forget they rip everyone off.

there isnt many game shops in Aus i only know two eb games and wizard and other store like jb hi fi but they sell music and dvds so it dosent make them a gameshop.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im getting a JAP Aqua Blue but I can still play NA because my brother s getting Cosmo Black NA version on launch.I'll have the best of both sides

Odnetnin46

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool,I saw this on amazon before this news post was announced.
biggrin.gif

I'll pre-order tomorrow.

Off-Topic:I heard that the 3DS can play MP3s and AACs using the sound app.
Source:http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-Aqua-Bl...3530&sr=8-1
Product Description,last sentence.
QUOTE(Amazon(3DS Product Description)) said:
With Nintendo 3DS Sound, users can enjoy sound-manipulation tools or rock out while listening to their MP3 or AAC music files.
Heh,'bout time.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiscostewSM said:
I see people wanting to wait to get a later revision because of multiple reasons, but for those who do so because of the $250 price tag, you do know that if they do make later revisions, it'll go the same way the DS did with being even pricier, right?
the ds lite was cheaper then the regular ds

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
DiscostewSM said:
I see people wanting to wait to get a later revision because of multiple reasons, but for those who do so because of the $250 price tag, you do know that if they do make later revisions, it'll go the same way the DS did with being even pricier, right?
the ds lite was cheaper then the regular ds
Ah! ,but not the same for dsi to dsi xl
tongue.gif

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey to all you aussies importing from overseas. What do you think are the best sites to import?
I just want to keep my eyes open. If the 3ds retails for $300 I'll be buying it here, but if it's over that I'm definitely going to import.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Elvarg said:
there isnt many game shops in Aus i only know two eb games and wizard and other store like jb hi fi but they sell music and dvds so it dosent make them a gameshop.
There is also GAME.. They have an online website too: www.game.com.au. However, their online site is not like ebGames where it tells you what stores have what games etc. You can sometimes buy games / consoles cheaper on their website than you can in store.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1