Hacking 3ds on v5.0.0-11e

loady

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Been reading around and searching, i have just looked into updating my sons ak2i from the website, it is a genuine one and is HW81, i now have the pippa funnel icon on it but i guess he cant use it to play ds roms after i just read..

As a result of the 3DS update almost all Flash Kits have been permanently blocked. Be advised that the AK2i HWID 81 Flash Kit can not operate on a 3DS running any firmware revision after 4.3.0-10.

from another thread, with regard to the current system version i have on the 3ds is there likely to be any breakthrough with this card or should i consign it as dead now for the 3ds ? if so, is there a flash cart available that will play ds roms for my revision of firmware (v5.0.0.-11e) ? any recommendations ?

Thanks.

loady

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for that info, i read as many as many of the stickies as i could possibly find relevant, i had to leave the other 913 though:bow:, i read enough to find out how to update my ak2i and then another to find out it doesnt work with 3ds...couldnt find one stating that it would never work again which is why i posted the question, which has been answered..thanks again.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Careful with the DSTWO, from my experience I've found it can be very shoddy hardware-wise (not fitting right, coming out, freezing, etc). In terms of software it's far superior to anything out there and get fast updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou