Hardware 3DS Old Issue - System Issue / Game - - Graphic Issue -

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently managed to find an old 3DS around the house. The joystick doesn't work as good as it used to but it was okay at its time. But let's get to the point.

I remember using this 3DS around 2014-2015. We bought it in 2012. When I was playing Mario Kart 7 on it. Once in awhile when I played it, it had stated there was "No Game Inserted", or it gives me an error number. The console was unmodified.

The only reason I could guess it does this is becuase a lot of dirt, and dust is in the console, or game leading it to give this issue. My sister used it to play this old dog/cat game we had at the time. And I haven't noticed a lot of issues. (She played it for about 2 - 3 hours.) The only major issue is graphics becuase of it being previously thrown around, or dropped a lot. (From my youngest sister at the time (She was about 5.))

Other than that it performs fine. But my main concern is from it being so out of date should I ask someone to repair the NAND, or just buy a old pre used one?

Thanks,

PS: The issue also may be becuase of some previous burn threw with 3D Mode being left on while the game was running.

Last edited by petethepug,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol