3DS Not Working!

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to provide more info on this. Does it show a charge light? Pop out the battery for a few minutes and let it sit. I forget if the 3DS can power up at all (even with the charger connected) if the battery is bad but I don't think it will. If the charge light comes on then it may just need a new battery. If the charge light constantly blinks then it is probably the charger that has gone bad. Report back to see if there is anything else you can try.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to provide more info on this. Does it show a charge light? Pop out the battery for a few minutes and let it sit. I forget if the 3DS can power up at all (even with the charger connected) if the battery is bad but I don't think it will. If the charge light comes on then it may just need a new battery. If the charge light constantly blinks then it is probably the charger that has gone bad. Report back to see if there is anything else you can try.
Don't give a legit answer, this is in the EoF.

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters