3ds not updating to 11.15 on Luma3ds

CynicalOnYt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i tried updating to 11.15 on Luma3ds but all i get back is "An error has occurred. Unable to update. the system will now be restarted" can anyone help me with this
20220118_191740.jpg

MXRD4K1LL4

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think that when i tried to hack my 3ds from the fake update it made this error, but when i clicked i think it redirected me to the hack installation but are you installing luma or you're trying to update a hacked 3ds? If you are tring to update a hacked 3ds i think that it's because of emunand that blocks the nintendo servers contact (else your 3ds would be bricked)

Last edited by MXRD4K1LL4,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think that when i tried to hack my 3ds from the fake update it made this error, but when i clicked i think it redirected me to the hack installation but are you installing luma or you're trying to update a hacked switch? If you are tring to update a hacked 3ds i think that it's because of emunand that blocks the nintendo servers contact (else your 3ds would be bricked)
this is a 3ds. not a switch. emunands are usually not needed on 3ds, and it wouldnt do anything to brick it. There are no fake updates either. There is likely something wrong with why it wont update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed