• Replies 53,717
  • Likes 43

Okage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, If you keep your cia files after installing them then they should still be there on the sdcard.
I've made peace with my stupidity, since it might as well be a blank console i can transfer my actual personal system over.
Will i have to redo all the CFW stuff like i did today?
I would think everything not in the 3ds folder can be reused to save some time.
One i've set everything back up, how do i put 3ds games back on and get the icons to come back?

inklingboi08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am following the 3ds.hacks.guide steps to the letter but when I open Pokemon Picross (step 9 of section 2 of the PicHaxx method) it just runs the game normally instead of sending me to the SafeB9SInstaller.
Edit: I tried deleting the save file in the data folder and then getting a new one, and now when I open Pokemon Picross it sends me to an error screen.

Pheonix2212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello all, I am new here and I was wondering if there was a cheat codes file for Azure Striker Gunvolt (Striker Pack)? If so, can someone provide the necessary link? Thanks in advance!

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.
So my old 3DS doesn't work anymore, so I'm not able to do transfer save method, so I have a big problem here.
I have a 3DS XL and a new SD card and installed luma on it and a few games, but haven't booted it yes besides a game that required to boot into B9S installer.

So, I already had the Checkpoint saves that I backed up with Checkpoint on my PC already and copied them over into 3ds/checkpoint and the extdata and save folders along with their saves are there.
So, I booted up Checkpoint and all I saw was that one game (Can't say what game to avoid it being pulled from the eShop)
But that shouldn't matter? So I pressed R to restore and nothing happens. What to do?

Thanks.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.
So my old 3DS doesn't work anymore, so I'm not able to do transfer save method, so I have a big problem here.
I have a 3DS XL and a new SD card and installed luma on it and a few games, but haven't booted it yes besides a game that required to boot into B9S installer.

So, I already had the Checkpoint saves that I backed up with Checkpoint on my PC already and copied them over into 3ds/checkpoint and the extdata and save folders along with their saves are there.
So, I booted up Checkpoint and all I saw was that one game (Can't say what game to avoid it being pulled from the eShop)
But that shouldn't matter? So I pressed R to restore and nothing happens. What to do?

Thanks.
Games wouldn't show up on Checkpoint until you've launched them at least once, then you can restore the backup.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any thread where I can request for cheat codes for specific games? Please help as I am new here, thanks!
The search box is your best friend, no need to create a new thread about a game if it exists already. Otherwise just create your own in the 3DS section.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why my 3ds is not allowing/download hshop or romspure cia files using QR code in FBI? If anyone can help I’d appreciate it. System is up to date, so is all my apps as well as the luma3ds.
Do you get an error instantly or does it DL for a while and then errors out? i'm assuming the 3DS is detecting the QR code in FBI.

BroRarity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I need help
I'm trying to import my saves of my Pokemon Black 2 and my Yugioh Nightmare Troubadour from my Retroarch/Desmume build on my PC to my SD card since I've injected the same games into my 2DS, however, my save files on Retroarch/Desmume are .dsv and I need .sav files for my 2DS.

I've tried different offline converters and online converters, I've tried using the actual Desmume emulator itself with Import and export, and in the end, every time I import my save files from my PC to my SD card, they work fine at first, but then freeze.

Is there something I'm missing when it comes to converting my sav files?

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why my 3ds is not allowing/download hshop or romspure cia files using QR code in FBI? If anyone can help I’d appreciate it. System is up to date, so is all my apps as well as the luma3ds.
You might not have enough free space on your SD card. You need twice the space for each QR file downloaded because first the QR data is just downloaded as a file stored on SD, then it still has to be read from SD and written to SD as it installs the game. So to download and install a 1GB QR file you need to have at least 2GB on your card free.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
depends on the error. I had an error with qr codes recently (posted in twilight menu++ thread), when trying to download universal updater. as it turns out, the ps5 was using the same ip as the 3ds. a way to check this is to run a network diagnostic check in system settings. it will tell you if there's a problem, and what the problem might be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended