• Likes 43

Xe-rom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think i might repeat myself for a sec if it's alright
(@Quantumcat), For the Lazarus script, how do I get the doner files off an existing console? the github said to look in the Prep script for instructions to which I don't understand
(or if it's fine, someone can send me Old3DS XL files by pm)

Last edited by Xe-rom,

MKP0

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Got v3.9b on my R4 SDHC RTS Lite 2017 all copied onto the root of the 16gb memory card and when inserted nothing comes up. It's just that plain white icon instead of it showing something.
NO idea what happened. Its a genuine one I've checked all the photos and details

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I think i might repeat myself for a sec if it's alright
(@Quantumcat), For the Lazarus script, how do I get the doner files off an existing console? the github said to look in the Prep script for instructions to which I don't understand
(or if it's fine, someone can send me Old3DS XL files by pm)
Run the prep script with GodMode9 on the working console.

Xe-rom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You would need to dump it. I did some googling, try this https://github.com/ihaveamac/3DS-rom-tools/wiki/Dump-tickets-and-titlekeys-from-a-3DS but with an older GodMode9 release (the page was last updated in May). I'll leave you to google the others.

I got the Ticket and movable.sed going but i'm confused about the serial.bin in particular. Google brings up nothing for me. (sorry if my help is all over the place and a waste of time)
Edit: I've also found the files before in some Spanish site but I feel like it can't be trusted so I decided to make my own dump
Reference: http://www.yakaracolombia.com/2017/10/resucitador-de-consolas-3ds-unbrick.html.

Last edited by Xe-rom,

Cool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
So if i get a pirated copy of mh4u can i play online with it? (Or is there some steps to do so)
And anyone could provide a website talking about the "gateway mode"cuz i dont know what that is?
Last i wanna know what this NAND thing is ? Is a save of the console system or something like that?
Sorry for being a noob and thanks!!

Last edited by Cool,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So if i get a pirated copy of mh4u can i play online with it? (Or is there some steps to do so)
And anyone could provide a website talking about the "gateway mode"cuz i dont know what that is?
Last i wanna know what this NAND thing is ? Is a save of the console system or something like that?
Sorry for being a noob and thanks!!
1. Yes
2. Gateway mode is the CFW you get when using the Gateway cart
3. NAND is the system memory

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got the Ticket and movable.sed going but i'm confused about the serial.bin in particular. Google brings up nothing for me. (sorry if my help is all over the place and a waste of time)
Edit: I've also found the files before in some Spanish site but I feel like it can't be trusted so I decided to make my own dump
Reference: http://www.yakaracolombia.com/2017/10/resucitador-de-consolas-3ds-unbrick.html.
Don't trust anything from Yakara Colombia. He has bricked people with his files before. I am not sure how to dump the other files, hopefully someone can chime in.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm learning soldering, is it possible for me to make my own capture device by intercepting the 3DS display signal? It wouldn't be a "card," it would be a cable soldered onto the board. Anyone know where to solder to?

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I installed the ticket for Pokemon USUM using the QR code from that keys site and then downloaded the game from the official eShop. Should I have not done this? Is it more risky ban-wise than waiting for the actual freeShop or using CIAngel? I did it for the sleep mode download feature.

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I need help!

I have old 3ds on 4.3 sysnand and 11.3 emunand on gateway. I want to buy New Nintendo 2ds xl and hack it for CFW (since gateway is not supported anymore). What can I do to hack n2dsXL? Im guessing that's stock firmware is 11.4.

Cool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Yo anyone can provide a guide or a link for hacking a 2ds? With all that backup, nand, cfw stuff...
Thanks in advance

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I need help!

I have old 3ds on 4.3 sysnand and 11.3 emunand on gateway. I want to buy New Nintendo 2ds xl and hack it for CFW (since gateway is not supported anymore). What can I do to hack n2dsXL? Im guessing that's stock firmware is 11.4.
Yes, it will be on at least 11.4. DSiWare hax or ntrboot. See https://3ds.guide for details.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yo anyone can provide a guide or a link for hacking a 2ds? With all that backup, nand, cfw stuff...
Thanks in advance
https://3ds.guide

It's only linked in like every post :-p

Pyrebyte

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is that a legit AK2i?

Two days ago a received a package from nds-card (I had bought an AK2i), but my first impression was disappointed, "Dsi (XL)&3DS, Compatibble"... "Is the original flashcard or a clone", I asked myself. To begin with, I'd never seen a space between "Dsi" and "(XL)" on a single image of that card, the "s" of "Dsi" is in lowercase, plus I can't recognize the language of the word "compatibble" (with two "b"). [attachment part 1]

I quickly tried it on my O3DS (bootsatrop 1.3 + Luma 8.1.1) and the 50% of the time I get a black screen error or my system didn't recognize the card... [attachment part 2] But after many attempts, sometimes I get it to work. All of this is normal.... or my card have a problem? [attachment part 3]

P.S. I already have installed TWLNAND cias, and the paper trick... but get the same, only 50% of the times my card works.

Attachments

• PART1-1.jpg
    PART1-1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 94
  • PART1-2.jpg
    PART1-2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 86
  • PART2-1.jpg
    PART2-1.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 93
  • PART2-2.jpg
    PART2-2.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 106
  • PART3-1.jpg
    PART3-1.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 106
  • PART3-2.jpg
    PART3-2.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by Pyrebyte,

Cool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I downloaded 3ds games(they are .3ds format)on my gateway cartridge.
1. Is that all i need to do for them to work? (did all the hack steps)
IF 1 IS NO
2. how do i enable reading them.
3. how to activate gateway cfw( the boot screen)

Last edited by Cool,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I downloaded 3ds games(they are .3ds format)on my gateway cartridge.
1. Is that all i need to do for them to work? (did all the hack steps)
2. or how to i enable reading them.
You can't get Gateway working on 11.6. You'd have to install B9S and Luma and then downgrade, but that's really not recommended. Using Gateway is dangerous. You are better off just keeping Luma since.you can have an updated console and not have that brick risk that Gateway brings. This means installing games in cia format or directly on your console using freeShop. You'd be best off selling your Gateway card or putting it in a drawer and forgetting about it. You can convert the 3ds files to cia using GodMode9 once you have CFW if you don't want to have to redownload them.

Cool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
You can't get Gateway working on 11.6. You'd have to install B9S and Luma and then downgrade, but that's really not recommended. Using Gateway is dangerous. You are better off just keeping Luma since.you can have an updated console and not have that brick risk that Gateway brings. This means installing games in cia format or directly on your console using freeShop. You'd be best off selling your Gateway card or putting it in a drawer and forgetting about it. You can convert the 3ds files to cia using GodMode9 once you have CFW if you don't want to have to redownload them.

ooh so i can transform .3ds format into cia format but doesnt it require to be on a cartridge first?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.