• Replies 53,712
  • Likes 43

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it possible to convert my hacked 3DS back to from B9S to A9LH and downgrade to an older FW? Reason being is I cannot get NTR to work. I can press X and y go into NTR, but as soon as I select game plugins and cheats then try and activate any of them I get this error. Any help and advice with this will be very much appreciated.
caae1ed5eb9288c8ac69ce715c2486a7.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

A FE Fates guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question, if I have a 2DS Latest Firmware with CFW, and I get a New 2DS XL, and use the same SD Card with CFW, Will I get the Same Results, just on the new system?

Youabra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Soooo, yesterday a stupid question popped in my mind that it problably has been answered tons of times in the Banwave thread, but since we're talking about checking over 500 pages... Yeah, sorry, but i'm posting it here.

Can you use a localfriendseed of an Old 3ds for a New 3ds?

Also, regarding my question about Cthullu from some... weeks? ago, turns out that in the Github of the app there's text telling you what everything does. Whoops.

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Soooo, yesterday a stupid question popped in my mind that it problably has been answered tons of times in the Banwave thread, but since we're talking about checking over 500 pages... Yeah, sorry, but i'm posting it here.

Can you use a localfriendseed of an Old 3ds for a New 3ds?

Also, regarding my question about Cthullu from some... weeks? ago, turns out that in the Github of the app there's text telling you what everything does. Whoops.
Yes, you can use LFCSB of an O3DS on a N3DS, they are not linked to a specific model

Reactions: Youabra

Youabra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, you can use LFCSB of an O3DS on a N3DS, they are not linked to a specific model

Ok, thanks for the answer.

I was unsure about it since for other stuff (like downgrading, or being able to play GBA games) you needed different files depending of the model. Glad to see i can unban me with my broken 3ds.

Reactions: W4T4R1

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to play Ds Roms on my 3ds. I know stuff about that TWLoader and I know that there's a tutorial and stuff but I don't really know what to do. Is it safe? I'm on 11.5 and Luma 8.1.1.

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's safe but barely works. You'll be much better off getting a flashcard
Oh, ok.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's safe but barely works. You'll be much better off getting a flashcard
Are flash cards packed with games or do you have to download them onto the card? And will they break your 3ds since it's on CFW?

Last edited by AwesomeSaucemGuy,

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Oh, ok.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are flash cards packed with games or do you have to download them onto the card? And will they break your 3ds since it's on CFW?
You'll need to find the game nds files from somewhere or dump them yourself. As long as you buy a reputable ds mode flashcard you'll be safe. There's a recommendation in the first post.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Is it possible to convert my hacked 3DS back to from B9S to A9LH and downgrade to an older FW? Reason being is I cannot get NTR to work. I can press X and y go into NTR, but as soon as I select game plugins and cheats then try and activate any of them I get this error. Any help and advice with this will be very much appreciated.
caae1ed5eb9288c8ac69ce715c2486a7.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Try Luma 8.1.1 (https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases) and the legacy version (https://astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/) and see if either works. Also please report the error including the crash dump to Luma's issues page (especially if legacy works and 8.1.1 doesn't). Https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/issues

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1