• Replies 53,768
  • Likes 43

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I described not too long ago, my A9LH 2DS doesn't boot into my SysNAND or EmuNAND, even though I changed nothing about it. (It started after my home menu did a random crash while I was running freeShop in the background.) I have no NAND backups of it (I deleted them a few days ago for a dumb reason D:) and all I can do is launch arm9 payloads. All I have is the files from one of my previous NANDs, extracted into a folder on my PC. Is there anything I can do to save this?

I feel like it could actually be an SD card issue, as both NANDs randomly failing due to a crash would be unlikely.

Oh, and I should also mention that I injected a NAND dump from my 2DS before I sent it to Nintendo's Repair Team. Without dumping my current NAND first. So that's probably bad too.

So how screwed am I?

loismustdie555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to auto sort the home menu alphabetically or something similar? I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find anything useful.

kagamutora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so here is my situation, a while back i had a old 3dsxl that had ver 9.2. I wanted to mod it so i got the gateway 3ds card. A little later i discovered the arm9loaderhax mod. Thinking i could mod it or any 3ds i decided to get a new 3dsxl and it came with 11.0.0-33u. I found out through a specific guide that you can do whats called a dsiware downgrade and do a system transfer using a already modded system and modding the new one easy right? Well long story short i was able to mod my old 3dsxl but a friend was needing his old 3ds modded and i was not confident enough at the time to perform the system trans method so i decided to mod his first. I was completely successful and have waited 8 days to do the system trans back to my old 3dsxl so that i could do the same mod to my new system. However i came across an interesting error when trying to trans back. "A error has occured A local wireless error has occured. Cancelling transfer. Please try again." So now im stuck waiting to do this trans so i can get my new system modded. Additional info: When attempting the arm9loaderhax i was informed to do a emunand setup first on my old 3dsxl so i did using gateway. Interesting enough the emunand transferred to my friends 3ds which i thought made since. My main concern is do i even need to do the trans or can i just try to do it from my friends old 3ds to my new 3dsxl leaving my friends old 3ds not signed in to his nnid? What should i do at this point?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

coolcatg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of error? Did you try injecting it again?
It is just the generic nintendo black screen saying that there was an error and to restart and try again, I have tried rejinjecting and making a new file and I just really want to figure this out so please help me, Im dying out here xD

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
It is just the generic nintendo black screen saying that there was an error and to restart and try again, I have tried rejinjecting and making a new file and I just really want to figure this out so please help me, Im dying out here xD
Did the hs.app definitely come from the console you injected it to?

Niino

Trophies
XP
Country
No, it should say sys. To test, press select on boot. If you are on Luma configuration menu when you press select on boot, then you have a9lh. Then, try updating via system settings, then it will say sys 11.0.0-33e, then it should stop the bootloop.

If i do "select+boot" i end up in luma config, so that works. Updated to 11.0.0-33e, all europe 3ds games installed via FBI still bootloop at 3ds logo.

Any trick to get it working ?

Can I use e-shop like normal?

Last edited by Niino,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i do "select+boot" i end up in luma config, so that works. Updated to 11.0.0-33e, all europe 3ds games installed via FBI still bootloop at 3ds logo.

Any trick to get it working ?

Can I use e-shop like normal?
go to the eshop, search for the title you want to fix and click repair game. It should fix problem :)

ryudrg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea why I am gettign a black screen after rebooting my 2DS, after I restored the SysNAND? PLailect's guide says in section IV after restoring SysNAND, eject SD card, turn off system, then delete region files on SD while in your PC, then put SD card back into 3DS/2DS and it should boot correctly....

Mine has black screen... I can delete luma cfg and turn on my system and it will let me setup and config luma again, and I can also still get into hourglass, but if i jsut try to boot with the SD card in, i get black screen, if I try to boot with no SD card in, then the blue power light turns on, and then back off....

I just pm'd you. Continue.
Hi, I am having the exact same problem after following Plailect's guide. Is there a solution to fix the problem? Thank you!

kagamutora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so here is my situation, a while back i had a old 3dsxl that had ver 9.2. I wanted to mod it so i got the gateway 3ds card. A little later i discovered the arm9loaderhax mod. Thinking i could mod it or any 3ds i decided to get a new 3dsxl and it came with 11.0.0-33u. I found out through a specific guide that you can do whats called a dsiware downgrade and do a system transfer using a already modded system and modding the new one easy right? Well long story short i was able to mod my old 3dsxl but a friend was needing his old 3ds modded and i was not confident enough at the time to perform the system trans method so i decided to mod his first. I was completely successful and have waited 8 days to do the system trans back to my old 3dsxl so that i could do the same mod to my new system. However i came across an interesting error when trying to trans back. "A error has occured A local wireless error has occured. Cancelling transfer. Please try again." So now im stuck waiting to do this trans so i can get my new system modded. Additional info: When attempting the arm9loaderhax i was informed to do a emunand setup first on my old 3dsxl so i did using gateway. Interesting enough the emunand transferred to my friends 3ds which i thought made since. My main concern is do i even need to do the trans or can i just try to do it from my friends old 3ds to my new 3dsxl leaving my friends old 3ds not signed in to his nnid? What should i do at this point?

anyone have any suggestions?

Trace_hunter

Trophies
XP
Country
How can I get the character DLC for smash bros on the 3ds using gateway?
I'm loading it using the emunand, not sure what version I'm on it's been a while since I've used it.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just made my first custom VC (Pokémon Pinball), yay! I also dumped my save from my original cartridge but I'm wondering how I can import the save to my VC. I tried using JK's Save Manager but it gave me "error opening save file" with both importing and exporting, probably because I did it wrong. Is JKSV even compatible with VC injects? If so, where do I need to put my save?

JulinkM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Help me please, I'm in panic ! I used Plailect's guide to install CFW on my o3DS. I used LumaUpdate to update Luma and now my 3DS will always boot into a black screen ! What can I do ? I tried everything from the Troubleshooting section of the guide, but nothing works ! In the end it says that if bricked, the 3DS boot into a blue screen, so it's not a brick, right ?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help me please, I'm in panic ! I used Plailect's guide to install CFW on my o3DS. I used LumaUpdate to update Luma and now my 3DS will always boot into a black screen ! What can I do ? I tried everything from the Troubleshooting section of the guide, but nothing works ! In the end it says that if bricked, the 3DS boot into a blue screen, so it's not a brick, right ?
hey, don't worry, it's just luma not working after updating just that. try manually replacing arm9loaderhax.bin at the root of the SD card with the one from https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v6.1.2/Luma3DSv6.1.2.7z

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.