The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
yes.

in the very first step, before downgrading, the screen will flash. now, it is just white.

yes I can see that slider.
WHat should I do with this?

I read another tutorial that I need to click at the right end tip of this slider.
But the browser show error and are forced close.
Just keep trying. Try waiting 15 seconds after the page loads and the doing it. Try diff sides of the slider(friend of mine swears this works, I'm not so sure) clear the browser data again

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
While browserhax is free and does work(glad it exists) it is kind of shit in the reliability department. It's why its best used to install menuhax or another exploit. It's essentially the internet explorer of exploits, unreliable, crashes a lot, and best used for installing something else.

avocado

Trophies
XP
Country
While browserhax is free and does work(glad it exists) it is kind of shit in the reliability department. It's why its best used to install menuhax or another exploit. It's essentially the internet explorer of exploits, unreliable, crashes a lot, and best used for installing something else.

What are you suggesting now?

considering:
0. I am noob as hell.
1. I am following this tutorial.
2. I do not have any physical flash card.

I have been trying to click on that hax slider 5 times without success now.lol.

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
What are you suggesting now?

considering:
0. I am noob as hell.
1. I am following this tutorial.
2. I do not have any physical flash card.

I have been trying to click on that hax slider 5 times without success now.lol.
Have you cleared the browser data before each try? The best advice I have is just keep trying. Friend of mine had a 3ds that hated it, took him a while.

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
can a system actually brick when installing a CIA with FBI?
Well depending on what the CIA is ya(hint try not to fuck with shit on the nand). It carriers the same risk as bricking by installing from the eshop. It's pretty much 0 but anytime the nand is written to there is a chance it can brick(hint writing the ticket writes to the nand, eshop does this also). So yes there is. Should you be worried? No.

icano194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well depending on what the CIA is ya(hint try not to fuck with shit on the nand). It carriers the same risk as bricking by installing from the eshop. It's pretty much 0 but anytime the nand is written to there is a chance it can brick(hint writing the ticket writes to the nand, eshop does this also). So yes there is. Should you be worried? No.
Thank you :-)

You can use uncart and then simple CIA converter to dump carts and then convert them. Here's a tutorial: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/40etaz/tutorial_dumping_3ds_carts_and_converting_3ds/

You can then use FBI to install them to your SD card.

The .3ds file can be run using a Gateway or Sky3DS

Hey will this tutorial generate a "legit" CIA so the game can be installed on ReiNand via FBI? I can't just install any random CIA can i? it has to be "CFW ready" which is labeled as "legit"

Last edited by icano194,

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Thank you :-)

Hey will this tutorial generate a "legit" CIA so the game can be installed on ReiNand via FBI? I can't just install any random CIA can i? it has to be "CFW ready" which is labeled as "legit"
Any CIA you make can be installed and used on cfw. You can't create legit cias, those are games that come from Nintendo that are preinstalled on systems, They can be dumped and shared and will run without custom fw. Every other CIA needs cfw to run.

avocado

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you cleared the browser data before each try? The best advice I have is just keep trying. Friend of mine had a 3ds that hated it, took him a while.

I clear browsing history every time I load the website, still no luck after ~20 trials.
thanks anyway.

icano194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Any CIA you make can be installed and used on cfw. You can't create legit cias, those are games that come from Nintendo that are preinstalled on systems, They can be dumped and shared and will run without custom fw. Every other CIA needs cfw to run.

Ohhh okay, so i am able to install any CIA? well actually i've gotten 6 games from a friend and have pretty hard time dumping them. Also on a mac

so i tried finding CIAs of those to install them (which i hope is not considered pirating) if so i'll delete this post. But when i find them, some are labeled as "CFW ready" and some are not, so i'm really confused. Also does the CIA have to match the region code of my N3DS?

i'm on 9.2 sysNAND - 10.7 emuNAND (ReiNand)

thank you

Last edited by icano194,

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Ohhh okay, so i am able to install any CIA? well actually i've gotten 6 games from a friend and have pretty hard time dumping them. Also on a mac

so i tried finding CIAs of those to install them (which i hope is not considered pirating) if so i'll delete this post. But when i find them, some are labeled as "CFW ready" and some are not, so i'm really confused. Also does the CIA have to match the region code of my N3DS?

i'm on 9.2 sysNAND - 10.7 emuNAND (ReiNand)

thank you
Backing up/installing/downloading games you don't own is piracy. No one cares so don't delete ur post. Just don't think that installing games you didn't pay for is anything but piracy. I'm not sure why some have labels and others don't. As for the region yes and no. If the cfw has region free it doesn't matter(not sure if reinand does). If it doesn't you can use one of the many tools to play the out of region games.

hofotureas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi,
i just followed this guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax)
and have now AuReiNand running.

wonder now, how to accually play gba games.

hb has a gba emu, should i start there ?

or do i need to get gba cia with this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-agb_firm-signature-patcher-gba-rom-converter.390313/

im really confused about installing AGB_FIRM and the gba files both in sysnand and emunad, especially since AuReiNand guide just runs on sysnand (even if its on sd card)

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
hi,
i just followed this guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax)
and have now AuReiNand running.

wonder now, how to accually play gba games.

hb has a gba emu, should i start there ?

or do i need to get gba cia with this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-agb_firm-signature-patcher-gba-rom-converter.390313/

im really confused about installing AGB_FIRM and the gba files both in sysnand and emunad, especially since AuReiNand guide just runs on sysnand (even if its on sd card)
You don't need to patch AGB_FIRM with AuReiNand, but you can use the tools on that thread to convert Roms to CIA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth