• Views 4,544,734
  • Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

Ryu X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been using my n3ds with reinand for awhile now, but then decided to downgrade my old 3ds to 9.2. What is the recommended custom firmware for Old 3DS since the guides say Reinand doesn't work on O3ds.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Q about updating, I got my Xenoblade Chronicles 3d today & have a partial downgraded 9.20 N3ds so wanted to know if I'll be updating to 9.4 via the game update? I wanted to updated to a firmware so I can try to downgrade fully to 9.2 again.

Last edited by qaz015393,

8_Blue_8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have an O3DS on 10.6 and an OoT cartridge. There is any possibility for me to cfw it now or should i wait for an entry point to be find ? If so, is there any noob friendly tutorial on it ? thanks

Ryu X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an O3DS on 10.6 and an OoT cartridge. There is any possibility for me to cfw it now or should i wait for an entry point to be find ? If so, is there any noob friendly tutorial on it ? thanks

You need to install OoT haxx either with a powersaves or someone else that has a homebrew access on their 3ds. They probably won't be any other entry points on 10.6 besides OoT and Cubic Ninja.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You can downgrade it to 9.2 but you'll need a Powersaves or an exploited 3ds to put the payload on your OoT catridge (browserhax is patched on 10.6).

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, what is the best place for a US purchaser to buy a sky3ds+?
I have a 3ds with firmware 10.5.0-30U, and I'd like to be able to play games with the new AP.

Referral links or whatever are fine, I'm just hoping to find a seller that is reasonably priced, has quick shipping, and is trusted (doesn't sell clones / fakes).
CFW is free ;)

Reactions: parvulus

Jiggly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to Downgrade with sysupdater 0.9.2b, but am encountering issues. I am able to open it, and do just fine starting it up. If I press B I can exit it, but If I press Y to downgrade, it freezes. I have 9.2 in my updates folder, and I'm on 9.7 U

If anybody knows the issue and can help me out, that would be FANTASTIC

LiquidAudacity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do. I have OoT but how would I do that. Want to know before I use my Xenoblade game to update my N3ds so I can fully downgrade back to 9.2.
You need to either have a powersaves device to install a hacked save onto the OoT cartridge if you are on 10.6 or use the installer from the homebrew starter kit.

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
So I'm trying to Downgrade with sysupdater 0.9.2b, but am encountering issues. I am able to open it, and do just fine starting it up. If I press B I can exit it, but If I press Y to downgrade, it freezes. I have 9.2 in my updates folder, and I'm on 9.7 U

If anybody knows the issue and can help me out, that would be FANTASTIC
Try this, the new super safe SafesysUpdater :)

Reactions: Jiggly

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to either have a powersaves device to install a hacked save onto the OoT cartridge if you are on 10.6 or use the installer from the homebrew starter kit.
Ok I managed to get on 9.4. Now going to try & fully downgrade myN3ds to 9.2 without any issues & hope this time it works.

Try this, the new super safe SafesysUpdater :)

Is this 1 also safer for N3ds downgrading as well? Trying to do another attempt now since my last partial downgrade 2 nights ago.

Last edited by qaz015393,

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
is there any cfw that works on new 3ds that allow to use multiple emunand?
if it's on old 3ds, I can just use 2 sd card. unfortunately switching microsd card is not that easy on the new 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...