• Replies 53,813
  • Likes 43

wsadasdf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about system transfer. I have a New 3ds with emunand 10.6 and a couple cia files installed as well as mostly legit games i bought. I want to do a system transfer to a new 3ds that i just bought but was wandering if the cia installs would also transfer as well.

D

Deleted User

I'm currently at 10.5.

Since I'm already screwed atm, would you recommend me to update to 10.6 in order to continue playing pokemon shuffle and wait for a way to downgrade to 9.2 that doesn't require hard mod?

Do you think that once being on 10.5 is there any reason not to update to 10.6?

D

Deleted User

What your HBL methods? Browserhax and menuhax got blocked in 10.6
I use Homemenuhax and Browserhax, which will be blocked if I update to 10.6.

I also have the OoT cartridge and powersave, which I think I could use to inject the playload to run OoThax on 10.6.

hisagishi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, after I setup a gateway emunand setup for a not technically inclined person, what do I tell them about updating emunand? Should I tell them not to go online with the console at all or? Tbh I never worried about updating since I never went online with my 3ds so any advice would be helpful.

Last edited by hisagishi,

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, after I setup a gateway emunand setup for a not technically inclined person, what do I tell them about updating emunand? Should I tell them not to go online with the console at all or? Tbh I never worried about updating since I never went online with my 3ds so any advice would be helpful.

I'm pretty sure Gateway Emunands can be updated to the latest version.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea about anything about rxTools.

I am simply following the guide, as I thought the result would help me get closer to what I want my 3DS to do :S Ill update to 9.2.
do you have a ds mode flashcard ? . . . like a r4i or something

I have a question about system transfer. I have a New 3ds with emunand 10.6 and a couple cia files installed as well as mostly legit games i bought. I want to do a system transfer to a new 3ds that i just bought but was wandering if the cia installs would also transfer as well.
no

If I wanted to format my 4.5 emunand and redo it to my 9.2 sysnand to emunand would I need to unlink the nands again?
. . . why not just update emunand?

Apalemornong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have absolutely no idea where to start. I have a 3ds XL I think it's the latest NEW version. It's updated to the most current firmware. Is there anyway I can use any flash cart to just play DS games? People were saying buy an r4 gold but then i read conflicting reports that no DS flash carts work on the new n3ds. I would appreciate any reply or help. I just wanna know if it's possible and what kind of card I need and where to buy one in Canada.

x_master_1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we export save file, edit, and import to a Legit CIA?
I heard somebody said no because the signature will be invalid :(
P/s: I want to edit my progress of Legit CIA Pokémon game with PKHex.

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
My system keeps telling me to update even though my emunand is on the latest version, and even doing a system update just ends with an error. Is this happening because I dowgraded the browser app to one that had the spider exploit?

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
My system keeps telling me to update even though my emunand is on the latest version, and even doing a system update just ends with an error. Is this happening because I dowgraded the browser app to one that had the spider exploit?
Yes, when you downgrade a system title, this could happen.

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Can we export save file, edit, and import to a Legit CIA?
I heard somebody said no because the signature will be invalid :(
P/s: I want to edit my progress of Legit CIA Pokémon game with PKHex.
I don't know for other games, but you can for Pokemon. Use this to export game file first(will be stored in SD:\savedatabackup or somethng of the sort\main) This main file can be opened with Pkhex. Then you can use it again to export it into your game.

Reactions: x_master_1234

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1