• Views 4,579,415
  • Replies 53,816
  • Likes 44

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
did you remember to use emuNAND tool version 1.0.1 to inject the nand.bin before the system formant into emunand?

I tried other thing, I erased the folder with date creation of 2012 and leave the 2016 in the Nintendo 3ds folder, formatted again the sysnand without msd, and was created new data for themes in both nands! now they are fully separated, thanks!

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
savemanager should be able to use for digital games as well. Remember you have to press right/left to select the digitial game though.

But you should be using either the homebrew app SVDT or CIA savedatafiler. Most digital games now a days have something called anti save game restore (ASR) which would corrupt the save if attempted, and those 2 programs have something for that.
I personally like SVDT, but that because I haven't learn how to use SDF.

Well, it seems that SVDT just exactly doesn't work with AC:NL.

Where can I download save data filer? Is there a thread here? Searching only brings people asking questions related to it.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it seems that SVDT just exactly doesn't work with AC:NL.

Where can I download save data filer? Is there a thread here? Searching only brings people asking questions related to it.
What wrong with SVDT? Is your file getting corrupted?

SDF, you have to find at that iso site. the code with that is copyrighted with official Nintendo stuff.

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

pin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I'm on 3dsxl 9.9 and want to downgrade. Can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial? cheers

SpeedyUk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a stand alone winner in the gateway market? I am running 10.3 on a 3DSXL?

So don't want to purchase a dud.

Any comments appreciated - Regards Speedy

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
that 1 half, but you need to back up the emuNANd itself.
go look up emuNAND tool 1.0.1 (not 1.0.3)
Thanks for the answer.

Also, another thing. I'm about to format the console to unlink the NANDS, but it requires an internet connection.
Is it safe to format the console and will I stay in 9.2?

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the answer.

Also, another thing. I'm about to format the console to unlink the NANDS, but it requires an internet connection.
Is it safe to format the console and will I stay in 9.2?
if you are doing system format and not system update, you are good.

Cookie8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can I use gateway to extract and dump a private header with a 3ds on v.10.3? Also, do I need the gateway cart itself or just the files? :unsure:

saxon48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N3DSXL here, using sysnand 9.3, emunand 10.4 (w/ reinand), and OoT hax as my main entry point into ctrbootmanager, HBL, reinand, etc.

Since I am using OoT hax from the physical cartridge, is it possible for me to install a .cia of OoT on my emuNAND, or would that conflict with the hax on my cartridge, or else create some weird false-positive?

The reason I ask is becuase I'd like to have a version of OoT to actually play the game, since installing OoT hax renders the game unplayable (from what I have heard).

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice