• Views 4,527,876
  • Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So iam trying toget NNIND to work on reinand 10.3, tried to backup emunand > format > login nintendo id > restore everything.

But i keep getting the errorcode: 022-2634.

Is there any solution?
Um, that should be the solution to 022-2634.
IIRC, 022-2634 means your nand think it connected to the network while the server think otherwise. Or it the opposite.

the error code should go away after you system format.

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Um, that should be the solution to 022-2634.
IIRC, 022-2634 means your nand think it connected to the network while the server think otherwise. Or it the opposite.

the error code should go away after you system format.

Ive tried it twice now though.

A small note though: i login with a FRESH nintendo id, but when i back it up it tried to login with an older account, if this is the issue, can i delete the current acc (old one) to not login?

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive tried it twice now though.

A small note though: i login with a FRESH nintendo id, but when i back it up it tried to login with an older account, if this is the issue, can i delete the current acc (old one) to not login?
If it tried to log in with an older idea, are you sure that the error code?
I remember when i had that error code, it didn't let me see the sign in section. it says connection, then error.

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
basicly, i format the 3ds (backed up the nintendo 3ds folder and emunand.bin).

When the DS is setup again i login with the new ID lets say for example sake user101, this works!
Then i boot into emunand9 and restore the emunand.bin and then restore my nintnedo 3ds folder.

everything is back as supposed, but when i try to acces the eshop it will try to login with user99 and then i get the error message.

So basicly i can't acces anything.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basicly, i format the 3ds (backed up the nintendo 3ds folder and emunand.bin).

When the DS is setup again i login with the new ID lets say for example sake user101, this works!
Then i boot into emunand9 and restore the emunand.bin and then restore my nintnedo 3ds folder.

everything is back as supposed, but when i try to acces the eshop it will try to login with user99 and then i get the error message.

So basicly i can't acces anything.
there is your problem the whole point is to link your nnid not some new one you create for the process
. . .why would snake user need to exist if you want to be user99

Last edited by wormdood,

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
there is your problem the whole point is to link your nnid not some new one you create for the process

I have no clue on how to remove the old account.

The only reason i have a new id is cus i lost everything (password/email) so i may aswell use a fresh one.

Is there anyway to get it to work?

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm currious, but isn't the point more or less to connect a NNID to the 3ds after downgrade/CFW?
Even for a from box 3ds, setting downgrade and cfw, one can't set up NNID with those errors.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm currious, but isn't the point more or less to connect a NNID to the 3ds after downgrade/CFW?
Even for a from box 3ds, setting downgrade and cfw, one can't set up NNID with those errors.
some people have old system transferred content that makes them care about the history of there systems

out of the box it does not error in that way
that error is because the console is linked to an nnid that nintendo servers says is not in use and the point of formatting and re-linking your nnid is to reset the activation of your nnid on nintendo servers then once its active you can restore your emunand
I have no clue on how to remove the old account.

The only reason i have a new id is cus i lost everything (password/email) so i may aswell use a fresh one.

Is there anyway to get it to work?
i believe you can use the gateway's launcher.dat to inject your original nand.bin (from before you made emunand) back to sysnand (i dont know how to do this myself) resulting in re-linked nands then you hopefully can from the consoles nnid settings see your email and request to change the password
edit: otherwise abandon the nnid (shit abandon the whole emunand) and create a new emuanad over the old one

Last edited by wormdood,

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
some people have old system transferred content that makes them care about the history of there systems

out of the box it does not error in that way
that error is because the console is linked to an nnid that nintendo servers says is not in use and the point of formatting and re-linking your nnid is to reset the activation of your nnid on nintendo servers then once its active you can restore your emunand
i believe you can use the gateway's launcher.dat to inject your original nand.bin (from before you made emunand) back to sysnand (i dont know how to do this myself) resulting in re-linked nands then you hopefully can from the consoles nnid settings see your email and request to change the password
edit: otherwise abandon the nnid (shit abandon the whole emunand) and create a new emuanad over the old one

so its not possible to just unlink the old nintendo id? (idm redoing the cfw part if neccesary) :P

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so its not possible to just unlink the old nintendo id? (idm redoing the cfw part if neccesary) :P
the system is currently unlinked from nintendo servers thats the problem
and without the email and password for it i dont believe there is a way to reactivate it . . . reinjecting the nand.bin backup to sysnand via gateway' launcher.dat may fix this but i am not sure . . .

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the system is currently unlinked from nintendo servers thats the problem
and without the email and password for it i dont believe there is a way to reactivate it . . . reinjecting the nand.bin backup to sysnand via gateway' launcher.dat may fix this but i am not sure . . .

i managed to change the password, will it work now when i follow the steps again?

Cookie8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can I use gateway to extract and dump a private header with a 3ds on v.10.3? Also, do I need the gateway cart itself or just the files? :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced