• Replies 53,796
  • Likes 43

solitonmedic

Double Trouble
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so, I successfully downgraded to 9.2, installed sysUpdater and FBI .cia onot my EmuNAND, now what? I have no idea how do I convert .3ds to .cia yet.

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so, I successfully downgraded to 9.2, installed sysUpdater and FBI .cia onot my EmuNAND, now what? I have no idea how do I convert .3ds to .cia yet.

There's plenty of tutorials for converting .3ds to .cia

Nobody knows?

Sorry for the bump....

.cia is like an eshop game, so you can treat it like an eshop game. Updating depends on the 3ds.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

the savedata would be inside the 3ds folder, i'd assume, but why do you want to know anyway?
if you want to move from one sd to another, you'll have to copy all your old sd contents to the new one somewhere along the way, anyways, which will include the savedata

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible to install the Super Smash Bros DLC's from the FBI on the 10.3 fw?
be aware though, it will uninstall everytime you enter the eshop. so keep the cia files on the sd card to reinstall whenever. also, if you install dlc pack 2, 3 and 4, after eshop wipes it away, you only need to install the latest pack to get everything back it seems.
and i seem to have an easier time using bibgluemenu to install dlc cias personally

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

lynismybae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have two questions:

(1) Regarding Sky3DS+
- The review for Sky3DS+ says that it emulates a nintendo cartridge. Does this emulation affect the framerate/performance of the game?

(2) Future (piracy) support for 10.3/future firmwares vs. staying on 9.2
- I've read in some places that gateway is planning to bring support for >9.3 firmware. What is the possibility that new exploits will be released which allow for a broader range of hackable firmwares? I'm talking about full piracy, not homebrew launchers or legit cia installation.

Screvvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to recreate/merge the database files from your SysNAND backup into the emuNAND? I have a few games installed on emuNAND but I still have inaccessible eShop games/saves on my SysNAND backup that I don't wanna lose

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
100% legit noob question, ive been looking for an hour now, either im blind or retarded.

But the CTRbootmanager gives the following error for rxtools: "Err: Couldn't load arm9 payload..."

Can someone please help me out! :/

PatmanForrever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a really good price on a Japanese N3DS with 8.1 on it + a gateway card and it's on it's way to me. Can some kind hand holder post links to the most relevant guides for me to get it working in english so I can play my official games on it? I'll get more into homebrew later after I read into it.

hakurou46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if i made a backup of my SD card, including a NAND dump before i started doing emuNAND stuff, what's the best way to restore my system to its old state? preferrably also get to remove the emuNAND partition formatted on my SD card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite for people with beefy...