• Replies 53,793
  • Likes 43

TS26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I want to run backups of my games, Can I do it with only softmodding the 3ds? I mean without any flash cards etc?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

TS26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kie723

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, new here and have a quick question.

I've got a Sky3DS, it's awesome, plays all PAL games I've tried perfectly.

I'm trying to set up regionthree, during which I have to copy the Launcher.dat to the sd card. Problem is, there seems to be no way to copy to an sd card that's been formatted with DiskWriter. Has anyone else had this problem?

Edit: Never mind I just realised this is based on gateway, so I copy to the 3DS sd card, not the Sky sd card ;)

apple2107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have an acekard 2i to play NDS roms on my old DSi, however, I was wondering if I could use it to play NDS roms on my 2DS? My 2DS is updated the latest patch on 19/12/2014, however.
Thank you

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have an acekard 2i to play NDS roms on my old DSi, however, I was wondering if I could use it to play NDS roms on my 2DS? My 2DS is updated the latest patch on 19/12/2014, however.
Thank you
I loved mine but I think they are pretty much dead. Get an r4 or DSTWO.

MuzzMooSki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi peeps,

Just a couple of quick queries before I pull the trigger on a Gateway of you would be so kind.

I have a pre installed copy of mario kart 7 that came with my 3ds - I also have all my saves from retail carts.

I take it I would lose these for doing the emunand process.

I'm just wondering if they are easy to backup / restore?

Emunand seems the way to I I jut don't want to lose all my stuff on the 3DS.

What I could do is keep the original SD full of my goodies and get a new one for use with the Gateway? That way I can get the best of both worlds? Retail original and Clean emunand?

Many thanks again.

Dave

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone posted a really helpful illustrated picture of how to set up a 3DS and Gateway to initiate the hack. Does anyone here have it? Or know where I can find it?

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what I might be missing here. Ive completed Omega Ruby so I moved onto Alpha Sapphire to complete the legendaries available. I downloaded the rom, inserted a header and changed the rom to .3dz. Whenever I try to access the online it says this gamecard can't be used to go online and then disconnects me, any ideas? The rom Is EUR. Cheers.

licalica13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, recently I got a new Gateway and I'm on FW 9.2. Right now I have tons of legit purchases before I got Gateway. From my understanding if I backup my sysnand and make a emunand it would erase all my eshop contents in the SD card. If I backup my contents before installing emunand then put the contents back to the SD card would it still work or do I have to do something else?

g2420hd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to get "update game" on bravely default to work on gateway? Everytime I try, it says this gamecart can't go online. I recently got a bot friend :(.....

The backup I got is allegedly patched to go online (.3dz).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1