• Replies 53,716
  • Likes 43

h3llo_kitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I got a jp smash bros cartridge and I played it well in English with a region-changed 3ds. However, when I changed back to its original region (Japan), my smash bros also changed to Japanese. Is it possible to play it in English with my japan 3ds (cfw) ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a jp smash bros cartridge and I played it well in English with a region-changed 3ds. However, when I changed back to its original region (Japan), my smash bros also changed to Japanese. Is it possible to play it in English with my japan 3ds (cfw) ?
I wouldn't have expected that to work.

You can try using the Luma locale switcher.

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

blackwolf25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume it's not readable on pc at all?
What lead to this, if i may ask?

What files? Homebrew files or installed games/saves? If the latter, and the sd card is unreadable on pc, then no.

🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes it is readable but it says you need to format it before you can use it but I want to recover my homebrew files if it's possible

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I can't see them and sorry but that didn't work
Then sadly you're out of luck..
Are you trying to rescue your installed games, saves or both? If you backed up your saves with Checkpoint then you can try your luck with data recovery tools to retrieve them, it's not guaranteed that they won't be completely damaged but it's worth a try if that's all you need to recover.
And i wouldn't waste my time recovering installed games or cia files..

blackwolf25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then sadly you're out of luck..
Are you trying to rescue your installed games, saves or both? If you backed up your saves with Checkpoint then you can try your luck with data recovery tools to retrieve them, it's not guaranteed that they won't be completely damaged but it's worth a try if that's all you need to recover.
And i wouldn't waste my time recovering installed games or cia files..
Yeah I'm not worried about the games I just want the other stuff I have on it

IlPier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey, i have a pretty specific question: I re-downloaded fullblox on a 3ds with homebrew on and i wanted to re-download the DLCs i bought years ago. the problem with that is that every time i arrrive at the point of connecting to the eshop to verify i have the DLCs the game gives an error saying to try again later (the error code is 009-4900).
Is this problem cfw related and can it be solved?

Edit: it just randomly started working

Last edited by IlPier,

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i have a pretty specific question: I re-downloaded fullblox on a 3ds with homebrew on and i wanted to re-download the DLCs i bought years ago.
You installed a cia file of the game with fbi?
Is the installed cia the same region as your purchased dlc? The called Fullblox in Europe and Stretchmo in NA.
the problem with that is that every time i arrrive at the point of connecting to the eshop to verify i have the DLCs the game gives an error saying to try again later (the error code is 009-4900).
Is this problem cfw related and can it be solved?
Are you verifying your dlcs while in-game or on the eShop? Do you have the dlcs installed or does it fail to install them?
Can you use the eShop fine doing other things like downloading game updates, themes etc.?

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey everyone. Well, I got a New N3DS and, until yesterday I have never had any problem connecting to the internet.
There was a router change and now I can't connect.

It says that it can't connect when I put the password (obviously every other electronic in the house works without problem) then, there is the WPS "push button" method, but after 2 minutes nothing at all (I have done this method like, 20 times or more) and finally, this god forbidden router does not have / I can´t find the "input WPS Pin" on settings ANYWHERE!!! On the router settings page, under the WPS tab, there is only ON / OFF button, pair button (when I press this, the "push button WPS" method starts but the 3DS never connects) and that's about it. I don't know if the WPS pin button is locked on the router, or if it doesn't have that option. Never happened before! Just want to connect and use my N3DS as always, Hope this problem is not too strange.

Thank you in advance.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone. Well, I got a New N3DS and, until yesterday I have never had any problem connecting to the internet.
There was a router change and now I can't connect.

It says that it can't connect when I put the password (obviously every other electronic in the house works without problem) then, there is the WPS "push button" method, but after 2 minutes nothing at all (I have done this method like, 20 times or more) and finally, this god forbidden router does not have / I can´t find the "input WPS Pin" on settings ANYWHERE!!! On the router settings page, under the WPS tab, there is only ON / OFF button, pair button (when I press this, the "push button WPS" method starts but the 3DS never connects) and that's about it. I don't know if the WPS pin button is locked on the router, or if it doesn't have that option. Never happened before! Just want to connect and use my N3DS as always, Hope this problem is not too strange.

Thank you in advance.
Have you tried setting up a new connection from the 3ds system settings page with the new router info?

Reactions: godreborn

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Have you tried setting up a new connection from the 3ds system settings page with the new router info?
Hi. Yes, that was the first thing I did. Searched for networks, select it, put on password, error. Tried manually, the same result. Then I tried the WPS, but to no avail. I have never, ever before faced internet problems with this N3DS, don't know what the hey happened here.

Pretty sure the PIN method would work, but this router-thing does not show that option on the router settings.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Yes, that was the first thing I did. Searched for networks, select it, put on password, error. Tried manually, the same result. Then I tried the WPS, but to no avail. I have never, ever before faced internet problems with this N3DS, don't know what the hey happened here.

Pretty sure the PIN method would work, but this router-thing does not show that option on the router settings.
Make sure that the router isn't set to WPA3 only, under security settings a mixed WPA mode would be best. The 3DS only supports WPA2 at most so that could potentially cause issues. Also make sure it's broadcasting 802.11g, again a mixed mode for g and up is best.

Reactions: CoolMe

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the difference between a game downloaded from the 3DS eShop and a CIA file?
Whether or not it's properly signed which in the real world equates to whether or not it can be run without CFW ... FYI CIA is not a Homebrew community term it stands for citra installable application and citra was the development code name (used by nintendo) for the 3DS, so technically games downloader from the eShop are cias as well. but I digress

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white