• Replies 53,717
  • Likes 43
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No i did not.
From the [3ds.hacks.guide] Seedminer,
DSiWare Management Test (used for unSAFE_MODE)
  1. Go to System Settings, then “Data Management”, then “DSiWare”
  2. If your console does not crash, the test was successful
    • If the console crashes to the home menu, the test has failed and you will have to use a legacy method at the bottom of this page
    • If you see a colored screen before the console crashes to the home menu, join Nintendo Homebrew on Discord and ask (in English) for someone there to assist you
  3. Exit to home menu

Legacy methods it is then.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but

But it did not crash if card is empty without exploit.
Yes, you are correct. Sorry, Seedminer methods not my strong point.

From the Installing boot9strap (USM), is each of these files found on the SD card?
  • sdmc:/Nintendo 3DS/<ID0>/<ID1>/Nintendo DSiWare/F00D43D5.bin (from the unSAFE_MODE-bb3.zip)
  • sdmc:/boot.3dsx (Homebrew Launcher v2.1.1)
  • sdmc:/boot.firm (Luma3DS v10.1.3)
  • sdmc:/usm.bin (from the unSAFE_MODE-bb3.zip)
The <ID0> and <ID1> are unique for each console and SD card. They look like this.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

kllr007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Yes, you are correct. Sorry, Seedminer methods not my strong point.

From the Installing boot9strap (USM), is each of these files found on the SD card?
  • sdmc:/Nintendo 3DS/<ID0>/<ID1>/Nintendo DSiWare/F00D43D5.bin (from the unSAFE_MODE-bb3.zip)
  • sdmc:/boot.3dsx (Homebrew Launcher v2.1.1)
  • sdmc:/boot.firm (Luma3DS v10.1.3)
  • sdmc:/usm.bin (from the unSAFE_MODE-bb3.zip)
The <ID0> and <ID1> are unique for each console and SD card. They look like this.
yes it is correct.
I even format everything and start all over but same problem.

Last edited by kllr007,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah.

Yeah.
That changes the 3DS firmware's internal KeyY encryption, rendering the bruteforce mined movable.sedunSAFE_MODE-bb3 toolunSAFE_MODE-bb3.zip (usm.bin & F00D43D5.bin) all unusable for the hacking.

The best way to describe this is that it's like lock picking the exact combination toa safe, but then using those numbers on a different day. The owner caught you on camera and changed the locks on the safe.

You have to start all over again from the beginning of Seedminer. No more system reformats!

kllr007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
That changes the 3DS firmware's internal KeyY encryption, rendering the bruteforce mined movable.sedunSAFE_MODE-bb3 toolunSAFE_MODE-bb3.zip (usm.bin & F00D43D5.bin) all unusable for the hacking.

The best way to describe this is that it's like lock picking the exact combination toa safe, but then using those numbers on a different day. The owner caught you on camera and changed the locks on the safe.

You have to start all over again from the beginning of Seedminer. No more system reformats!

I did started over. Completely over. So new ID, new generated friend code, new generated movable.sed etc. From beginning.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did started over. Completely over. So new ID, new generated friend code, new generated movable.sed etc. From beginning.
:unsure:

[3ds.eiphax.tech] Issues
  • Look under 'USM'.
Try asking the people at Nintendo Homebrew on Discord. They're very well versed with the seedminer methods.

About your original question,
Hi I have question, I have SD Card from my previous 3DS (with luma cfw, installed games etc. ), How make this card works on new 3ds also with luma ? I just want continue where its left, so have my installed games, save files etc.

, it might be too late to reuse your Nintendo 3DS folder from previous 3DS on your current n2DSXL.

ShadowFreecss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello, i recently cfw my 3ds following sthetixs guide and it went well, and i noticed my wifi has 3 profiles named haxxxxx so i checked on the comments and said to go to dsiware microsd card and it should flash green which it did and my wifi now works. now after a couple of hours not touching my 3ds i turned it on and saw that my wifi isnt working so i did the method again flashs green restored but now it wont connect to the wifi.
ps. i havent added anything yet on my 3ds i just turned it off after my cfw succeed

WilliamSB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello again!
Been happily enjoying my 3DS thanks to you guys! I just thought I'd ask if any of you know why it randomly forgets about my apps & games on startup, forcing me to "unwrap" all the "gifts" all over again? Also any order I might've placed them in is forgotten by the system. This is a minor annoyance since it doesn't seem to actually affect the function of any of the programs or games, but I still thought I'd ask if there's an easy fix for it?

teelo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Haven't used my 3DS in a while. Its on system version 11.9.0-42e, with CFW installed. Am I safe to let the system update?

McJones9631

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to install NTR to be able to use Rydogs Multi-cheat for Animal Crossing New Leaf, and I have been struggling with getting it to work properly. I'm using an old 3DS with Luma and all installed, and the multiple versions of NTR I've tried keep either not giving me error codes or not letting me into the program. I attached a photo of what result I'm getting.

Attachments

• IMG_2611.png
    IMG_2611.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 142

kllr007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Hi all quick question - when I enable New 3ds L2 cache and faster procesor for game (Pokemon Y) and save it, next time I run game it is reverted to default. Am I doing something wrong ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards