• Replies 53,714
  • Likes 43

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

This may be a noob question,m but it's actually pretty legit.

I'm going to try and B9S an 11.6 system using the multi guide (my own already CFW 3DS in order to CFW his 3DS)
I see the picture of compatible flashcarts (5th cart, first row). I see mine listing (although I thought). It's a tad different on the flashcart.
It is the original R4, but the site is not listed on the cart (in the picture it shows the site on the cart).
So I'm a little worried that my flashcart is not compatible.

Will this flashcart work?
Thanks in advance.

My flashcart:

Attachments

• IMG_20190425_110337.jpg
    IMG_20190425_110337.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
Last edited by thekarter104,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello.

This may be a noob question,m but it's actually pretty legit.

I'm going to try and B9S an 11.6 system using the multi guide (my own already CFW 3DS in order to CFW his 3DS)
I see the picture of compatible flashcarts (5th cart, first row). I see mine listing (although I thought). It's a tad different on the flashcart.
It is the original R4, but the site is not listed on the cart (in the picture it shows the site on the cart).
So I'm a little worried that my flashcart is not compatible.

Will this flashcart work?
Thanks in advance.

My flashcart:
Is this really an original R4? Wow! I don' think this will work (can the cart firmware even upgraded?). Here is an even larger list of compatible devices. The 5th cart on the picture from 3ds.hacks.guide is an "R4i (Ultra)".
  • Unless the DS(i) mode is broken, you can just update the system to 11.9 and use the Fredminer method.
  • In case you have to use ntrboot: How about getting the preflashed R4i Gold 3DS Plus?

razenxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello,

Today my N2DS XL, arrived on the box.
It's a used in perfect condition and my best bet its that is updated on 11.9.0-42
Wanna use that console for mainly playing backup games
I don't have any access to any flashcard or any hacked 3ds.
What is the best way to achieve it?
I already took a look on 3ds.guide and for latest version there seems to be something that not require soldering/FC/another hacked cosnole.
Is that the best shot I have?
Also if console is not on latest firmware i just proceed to install it and then cfw my console right?(I know its pretty much obvious that it works that way but really i feel like i got to ask)

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

Today my N2DS XL, arrived on the box.
It's a used in perfect condition and my best bet its that is updated on 11.9.0-42
Wanna use that console for mainly playing backup games
I don't have any access to any flashcard or any hacked 3ds.
What is the best way to achieve it?
I already took a look on 3ds.guide and for latest version there seems to be something that not require soldering/FC/another hacked cosnole.
Is that the best shot I have?
Also if console is not on latest firmware i just proceed to install it and then cfw my console right?(I know its pretty much obvious that it works that way but really i feel like i got to ask)
if its not a eur verion 3ds. you do have fredminer to look at wuth using a gree dsiware game.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just watched a video on youtube with fredminer
the guy posted it used the free Nintendo fan network app and proceeds to install luma3ds cfw.
so i guess its the one i should follow

Stay away from sthetix video, he is notorious for making misinformation video, a lot of people followed his video and stuffs doesn't work.

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to use the Real-Time Saves on NTR CFW, but each and every time I try, it just gives me this error.
VRAM failed: c86044d2

I'm on Sys 11.9.0-42U and this is a New model.

Zack1770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well, guys, this is my problem, and I can't update luma. The thing is that I can reuse my 3ds after a while, the sd card I used before no longer works so I'm using a new one with nothing inside, whatever, when I turn it on it seems to have the FBI injected into the home menu then I install the luma update cia but does not let me update because an error occurred.
Looking a little I see that I have a boot.firm file in the ctrnand that I'm not sure if it's the Luma I'm using, in the data shown in luma update says that I have the version of luma 7.1 and I'm using sighax.

As I said I don't have anything on the sd so that's my problem, I don't know what to do, I tried to put the godmode9 files on the card but just won't open. I'm in version 11.5.0-38U by the way.

Zack1770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
probably not, as i said it seems like i have sighax because luma update told me, so when i try the guide, i cant find a way to start godmode9 even following all instructions

Zack1770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
wait i think i found a way to update my cfw, i put a boot.firm for luma 7.1 now my 3ds turn on again, i tried now and godmode9 is starting to work again, i think is because it was reading my boot.firm from the ctrnand instead of the sd card one, i will try the guide again to see if it works.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well i followed the whole guide and now im on luma 9.1, so now can i update my 3ds to the latest version right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins