Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
This SD card was used on another hacked device and was working fine when I formatted it for this console.

What would you say is not allowing the Super Mario Bros game copy over?

Also, I don't know why, but I noticed that when setting up this console it showed the year 2017. Don't know why I noticed this but are there any reports of recent consoles unable to be hacked?
If the card already had a Nintendo 3DS folder before you copied the other card's contents that would explain why it isn't showing up - delete the current Nintendo 3DS folder before copying the other one on. If that isn't the problem, the only explanation is the card is corrupted, you should test it with H2testw to check for sure.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
This SD card was used on another hacked device and was working fine when I formatted it for this console.

What would you say is not allowing the Super Mario Bros game copy over?

Also, I don't know why, but I noticed that when setting up this console it showed the year 2017. Don't know why I noticed this but are there any reports of recent consoles unable to be hacked?
games from one 3DS will not just copy over to another 3DS by copying the SD card, you need to reinstall the game fully, as the original game is encrypted to the original 3ds only

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
games from one 3DS will not just copy over to another 3DS by copying the SD card, you need to reinstall the game fully, as the original game is encrypted to the original 3ds only

It's going to be used on the original 2ds though. I didn't have this problem with any of the others I have done so far. Find it a bit weird. I didn't have to download the game, it came pre installed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If the card already had a Nintendo 3DS folder before you copied the other card's contents that would explain why it isn't showing up - delete the current Nintendo 3DS folder before copying the other one on. If that isn't the problem, the only explanation is the card is corrupted, you should test it with H2testw to check for sure.

I formatted the card before copying over the data from the consoles SD card. You may be right about the card being faulty but it seems to be working. I'll test it.

Slackot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran into another problem with the NNID. I did DSi injection correctly, but my NNID is now stuck in the target 3DS instead of the source one. I already did a SysNAND restore on the source 3DS. Could I just message Nintendo? And in their support website, in what category problem does it fall into?

Slackot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran into another problem with the NNID. I did DSi injection correctly, but my NNID is now stuck in the target 3DS instead of the source one. I already did a SysNAND restore on the source 3DS. Could I just message Nintendo? And in their support website, in what category problem does it fall into?

So does anybody know how to?

RODIFIRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hello
I have a old 3ds one of the first version I had then with filmware 9.2.0 20E
and I am reading or looking videos on how to install CFW and freeshop

I want to ask

1) all of this can I do it with 3ds and sd or I need any original game or flash card?
2) to install cfw I have to update to 11.3.0? and how? because I see guide but I dont know what to do

I have done with Homebrew so far

thank you very much for your time

Slackot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello
I have a old 3ds one of the first version I had then with filmware 9.2.0 20E
and I am reading or looking videos on how to install CFW and freeshop

I want to ask

1) all of this can I do it with 3ds and sd or I need any original game or flash card?
2) to install cfw I have to update to 11.3.0? and how? because I see guide but I dont know what to do

I have done with Homebrew so far

thank you very much for your time

I don't recommend watching video tutorials. Try following this: https://3ds.hacks.guide/get-started
If you're in version 9.X.X you can enter through soundhax and install luma through there. You don't need to update, really.

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
U fail with the key combination?

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Can't even get to the key combo.

I switch the 2ds to sleep mode and then hold start, select, X and the power button and nothing happens. Just the blue power led comes on.

I just tried a different flashcart and memory card. Still getting the same results.

I formated the system memory with the new sd card inside and the pre installed game still didn't show up.

Really starting to think that this is a unhackable device???

Now I've inserted the stock SD card and the preinstalled game isn't showing up :'(

RODIFIRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
thank you very much I think I have done it all of it and its ok :)
and I have install the freshop now
I want to ask

1)if I want to change my sd for a bigger one the only thing I have to do is to copy from my pc from the old to new and I will be ok?

2) if I do software upadate will be ok? or I will have anyproblem?

thank you again

Last edited by RODIFIRE,

Slackot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you very much I think I have done it all of it and its ok :)
and I have install the freshop now
I want to ask

1)if I want to change my sd for a bigger one the only thing I have to do is to copy from my pc from the old to new and I will be ok?

2) if I do software upadate will be ok? or I will have anyproblem?

thank you again

If you already have GodMode9, Luma and the Homebrew launcher application, yes, you can update, and you’ll be safe. You just need to copy all the SD Card contents to the new SD card if you want to have a bigger capacity.

Can somebody please answer this question too?

Prozart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just completed a system transfer from an Old 3ds to a New 2ds and I get to the part where it asks if I want to move the DSIWare from the SD Card to the system. I say yes, and it says there is no DSIWare on this micro sd card. I did move everything from the Source 3ds SD card to the Target 3ds SD card, and when I take the card out of the target 2ds and put it in my computer I can navigate to Nintendo 3DS>etc>and there is 4B344445.bin. Do I need to move this file? Is there anything I can do at this point? Thought I'd post here before I just tried to start over using the Seedminer method.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
But I already restored my source 3DS NAND, and guide says not to before system transferring. I can still do it?
You can restore it again after the transfer.

I just completed a system transfer from an Old 3ds to a New 2ds and I get to the part where it asks if I want to move the DSIWare from the SD Card to the system. I say yes, and it says there is no DSIWare on this micro sd card. I did move everything from the Source 3ds SD card to the Target 3ds SD card, and when I take the card out of the target 2ds and put it in my computer I can navigate to Nintendo 3DS>etc>and there is 4B344445.bin. Do I need to move this file? Is there anything I can do at this point? Thought I'd post here before I just tried to start over using the Seedminer method.

Thanks in advance for any help!
You shouldn't move anything with the SD cards until the consoles tell you to. The original contents on the source SD card should stay.

You'll be able to fix it after though, so don't worry. After the transfer, restore the pre-transfer NAND backup on the source. Go to System Settings -> Data Management -> DSiWare and choose to move the DSiWare game to SD card. Put this SD card in the target (or, delete the Nintendo 3DS folder on the target then copy the Nintendo 3DS folder from the source) then go to System Settings -> Data Management -> DSiWare and choose to move the game from SD to system memory. You can continue the guide from there.

Reactions: Prozart and Slackot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.