i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
when using the site should I pay through western union or paypal I am afraid to pay through western union as I could get scammed potentially?
for nds-card.com pay by paypal, it may seem scummy the way they do it, but it's perfectly fine
they do it the way they do, due to paypal laws and flashcards,
so the way they do it is still protected by paypal, but just is not linked to a product

crazyripper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
for nds-card.com pay by paypal, it may seem scummy the way they do it, but it's perfectly fine
they do it the way they do, due to paypal laws and flashcards,
so the way they do it is still protected by paypal, but just is not linked to a product
ok just followed their procedure just waiting for them to get back to me know, any idea how long they take to reply with their paypal info

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
ok just followed their procedure just waiting for them to get back to me know, any idea how long they take to reply with their paypal info
they are in china and it's about 4:30am there currently, I am unsure if they have 24 hour service, but it shouldnt be anymore than 6 hours

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i'm following the guide to make A9LH to B9S here: https://3ds.hacks.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

I am on Section II installing bootstratp, step 1. No matter what I do, I cannot get SafeB9SInstaller to execute. It ALWAYS boots up with GodMode9 when I hold start.
I built the SD card exactly as the prepwork step entailed. (I had a secret_sector.bin file previously saved from an older 3ds I had modded before, but the peeps here said it should be compatible, so I don't think that's the problem)

FBI and Luma are installed from the A9LH install previously. What gives and why won't the B9S installer run??

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i'm following the guide to make A9LH to B9S here: https://3ds.hacks.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

I am on Section II installing bootstratp, step 1. No matter what I do, I cannot get SafeB9SInstaller to execute. It ALWAYS boots up with GodMode9 when I hold start.
I built the SD card exactly as the prepwork step entailed. (I had a secret_sector.bin file previously saved from an older 3ds I had modded before, but the peeps here said it should be compatible, so I don't think that's the problem)

FBI and Luma are installed from the A9LH install previously. What gives and why won't the B9S installer run??
Try pressing and holding select when powering on the device and see if that helps

crazyripper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok I purchased my r4i card yesterday, what micro sd card do I need to get for it, can it be anyonce or does it have to be a certain capacity or make?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
ok I purchased my r4i card yesterday, what micro sd card do I need to get for it, can it be anyonce or does it have to be a certain capacity or make?
any Class6 2-8GB card depending on how many games you want on it, you can go larger if you want, but not really worth it

crazyripper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
how long does it take for the tracking number to work with NDS just tried tracking it now and it says it isn't in the system, they sent the number about 5 hours ago?

Acampbell128

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.spygadgetsinc.com
XP
Country
United States
hopefully this is the right place to post this question, if not let me know and ill create a new thread. About a year ago i modded my NN3DS XL using soundhax and luma. 3ds got put in a drawer for quite some time. Went to turn it on yesterday, and it had updated to 11.6 os. Now all my homebrew apps are gone I.e. Luma, FBI, Freeshop ect. Now the odd part is i can still boot into the Luma Configurator from power off and i can get into GodMode from boot. It appears I still have CFW on it atleast from my deduction. My question is What would be the process to get luma updater, and freeshop back on it?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
hopefully this is the right place to post this question, if not let me know and ill create a new thread. About a year ago i modded my NN3DS XL using soundhax and luma. 3ds got put in a drawer for quite some time. Went to turn it on yesterday, and it had updated to 11.6 os. Now all my homebrew apps are gone I.e. Luma, FBI, Freeshop ect. Now the odd part is i can still boot into the Luma Configurator from power off and i can get into GodMode from boot. It appears I still have CFW on it atleast from my deduction. My question is What would be the process to get luma updater, and freeshop back on it?

put the boot.3dsx from https://github.com/fincs/new-hbmenu/releases on your SD card
then follow https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try pressing and holding select when powering on the device and see if that helps

It doesn't work. Holding start brings up GodMode9, holding Select brings up Luma v9 configuration screen. Tried multiple times and always Luma on select or GM9 w start. Is there a file on the mem card that is forcing these boot options that needs to be removed/altered??

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
It doesn't work. Holding start brings up GodMode9, holding Select brings up Luma v9 configuration screen. Tried multiple times and always Luma on select or GM9 w start. Is there a file on the mem card that is forcing these boot options that needs to be removed/altered??
since you are on v9.0 of Luma, you have successfully upgraded A9LH to B9S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo