i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Eeew. That's quite dishearten. However, sending backed up save files wouldn't be bad, right? I have no idea how big save files can get. Do you have any recommends on FTP clients or apps for the 3DS?
"Super ftpd II Turbo" for the 3ds as a server

then just use FileZilla or such, the 3ds will display it's IP when you load the FTPd

Reactions: GerbilSwimmingPool

elCerebrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, I uninstalled freeShop and freeShop Launcher from my b9s 11.6 New3DS. I don't have LumaUpdater, although I'm pretty sure I've got Luma on this one. When I try installing freeShop with FBI it gives me an error, some kind of permanent ban from downloading it. Could anybody help me with how to install LumaUpdater and freeShop? If there's some information that I didn't give and it's important, I ask you to ask me so I can help you help me, haha.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, I uninstalled freeShop and freeShop Launcher from my b9s 11.6 New3DS. I don't have LumaUpdater, although I'm pretty sure I've got Luma on this one. When I try installing freeShop with FBI it gives me an error, some kind of permanent ban from downloading it. Could anybody help me with how to install LumaUpdater and freeShop? If there's some information that I didn't give and it's important, I ask you to ask me so I can help you help me, haha.
What error? There's no "ban" from installing FBI. To install freeShop follow the instructions in the OP of this thread. To install LumaUpdater, look for it in TitleDB in FBI, it is the one by KunoichiZ/Hamcha not the one by just Hamcha.

elCerebrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
What error? There's no "ban" from installing FBI. To install freeShop follow the instructions in the OP of this thread. To install LumaUpdater, look for it in TitleDB in FBI, it is the one by KunoichiZ/Hamcha not the one by just Hamcha.
I just tried installing freeShop as you said and it gave me this error:
Error when installing freeShop said:
Failed to install from URL.
https://wrathsoffire76.s-ul.eu/EGIj..
Result code: 0xD820A069
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Nop (1)
Module: HTTP (40)
Desc: Request timed out (105)​

Last edited by elCerebrain,

seany1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So im doing the dsiware game injection method and I've completed all the steps with relative ease up until the part were I launch boot9strap from my dsiware game. Whenever I lanch it, I get the same "failed to stat /boot.nds from when I tested it the first time on my source 3ds and I can't for the life of me get it to execute properly, does anybody have any ideas?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So im doing the dsiware game injection method and I've completed all the steps with relative ease up until the part were I launch boot9strap from my dsiware game. Whenever I lanch it, I get the same "failed to stat /boot.nds from when I tested it the first time on my source 3ds and I can't for the life of me get it to execute properly, does anybody have any ideas?
Do you by chance have the boot.nds file on the root of your sd card?

Reactions: Quantumcat

callmeHUNTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have this problem on my N3DSXL. I cannot connect to any online services/multiplayer of any game. Example. try connecting into a room in MHGen. but it gives me the error code 003-0612(i think is correct?). then if i play fantasy life go to online multiplayer, i get the error code 003-0512. I can access the E-shop, Download from it, and Update games so meaning i am not banned.Tried also on my Pokemon Ultra Moon Cart, i cant do Wonder Trade, or even Link Trade but i can access the GTS.I'm on Luma3DS 9.0. b9s .and did move my EMUNAND to my SYSNAND but still errors persists.

My R shoulder button is quite defective, what seemed to be weird(sometimes it doesnt work and most of the time works), and bottom part of my 3ds heats up a little. would it affect my wifi connection?my 3ds itself or is it just my connection?

tried turning off and on WiFi on the 3ds and restarting my router as well. tried DMZ and google dns also but i still it cannot connect even though a have a stable connection.

I've been using it while charging into a Powerbank which outputs 1A. is this causing this? been using this routine about 3weeks.

what is causing my 3ds to not connect to online multiplayer in any game.? can anyone answer?

Thank you :)

Last edited by callmeHUNTER,

danny08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys.
Tomorrow i will sell my new 3ds with boot9strap and 11.6 Firmware installed on it.

Can i Just format the device through system settings or what do i have to do to unlink my nnid and make the device "fresh"?
The buyer want to keep the hack and everything, except my user and nnid. FBI and freeshop should stay on the device.

MasqueMojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I finally gave up and decided to download all of my games again. How can I delete the ones that are supposed to be there but aren't showing up?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys.
Tomorrow i will sell my new 3ds with boot9strap and 11.6 Firmware installed on it.

Can i Just format the device through system settings or what do i have to do to unlink my nnid and make the device "fresh"?
The buyer want to keep the hack and everything, except my user and nnid. FBI and freeshop should stay on the device.
you will need to format the system, the hack will remain, but you will need to do https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup again and make sure it's all working
if/when you get another 3ds, you will need to call Nintendo and get the NNID unlinked from that console, (they cannot use it, since it's not signed in) and tell them you sold it

GerbilSwimmingPool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From here on out, should I just install the cia files for all applications and games? It seems to me, that cia installation is more versatile than 3dsx installation. For example, would it be best to install the cia files of Super ftpd II Turbo from here instead of 3dsx?

Also, what is the best application for in-game screenshots and game streaming? I was looking at ntrcfw as a solution. However, ntrcfw has the ability to cheat in-game which is an easy way to get your ban hammer. Is it not safe to use ntrcfw for screenshots and streaming even if one doesn't cheat offline or online? I have Luma3DS 9.0 on N3DS xl.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
From here on out, should I just install the cia files for all applications and games? It seems to me, that cia installation is more versatile than 3dsx installation. For example, would it be best to install the cia files of Super ftpd II Turbo from here instead of 3dsx?

Also, what is the best application for in-game screenshots and game streaming? I was looking at ntrcfw as a solution. However, ntrcfw has the ability to cheat in-game which is an easy way to get your ban hammer. Is it not safe to use ntrcfw for screenshots and streaming even if one doesn't cheat offline or online? I have Luma3DS 9.0 on N3DS xl.
3dsx files aren't installed, they're launched from the homebrew launcher. People like to use 3dsx files as it supposedly reduces the risk of being banned (since when you're online the titleid you are using is sent to Nintendo - if it doesn't correspond to a real piece of software they could respond by banning). You can use Rosalina for screenshots.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Meanwhile, my question are skipped. Just why? =.=
I have this problem on my N3DSXL. I cannot connect to any online services/multiplayer of any game. Example. try connecting into a room in MHGen. but it gives me the error code 003-0612(i think is correct?). then if i play fantasy life go to online multiplayer, i get the error code 003-0512. I can access the E-shop, Download from it, and Update games so meaning i am not banned.Tried also on my Pokemon Ultra Moon Cart, i cant do Wonder Trade, or even Link Trade but i can access the GTS.I'm on Luma3DS 9.0. b9s .and did move my EMUNAND to my SYSNAND but still errors persists.

My R shoulder button is quite defective, what seemed to be weird(sometimes it doesnt work and most of the time works), and bottom part of my 3ds heats up a little. would it affect my wifi connection?my 3ds itself or is it just my connection?

tried turning off and on WiFi on the 3ds and restarting my router as well. tried DMZ and google dns also but i still it cannot connect even though a have a stable connection.

I've been using it while charging into a Powerbank which outputs 1A. is this causing this? been using this routine about 3weeks.

what is causing my 3ds to not connect to online multiplayer in any game.? can anyone answer?

Thank you :)

can you access your friends list, the new ban system from nintendo blocks all online services except for eshop

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Meanwhile, my question are skipped. Just why? =.=
Maybe no one knows the answer. This page seems to think it is just an internet issue. Try with a different connection like a mobile hotspot and try the DNS settings as suggested in the thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2