XP
Country
Australia

appeltje_eitje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is no reason to restore my R4i Gold 3DS Plus to its "original state," because of the internal switch on the chipboard, right? Just flip the switch to the "D" state for DS games mode?

I`m wondering I have used a R4i gold pro 2018 cart to put cfw on 3ds, if I restore the R4 to Original state, can I re-use it for ntrboot or is that impossible?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
I`m wondering I have used a R4i gold pro 2018 cart to put cfw on 3ds, if I restore the R4 to Original state, can I re-use it for ntrboot or is that impossible?
you can flash it back and forth as many times as you like

Lagiacrus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
seedminer, a $2 DSiWare game and some help

if you need help, i can help you
I've read somewhere that Nintendo removed the games that were used to do the DSi Ware trick and you cant download them from eShop now. Its not true? The guide you posted a link to utilizes these games

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
I've read somewhere that Nintendo removed the games that were used to do the DSi Ware trick and you cant download them from eShop now. Its not true? The guide you posted a link to utilizes these games
older games yes, but Sudoku hax still works, and they still sell Sudoku, the links are in the post

Lagiacrus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Ok then, thx for your answers guys.
One last question i have for today - if i install Luma and freeshop and also buy myself a regular game on a cartridge, will playing this game interfere with luma somehow? I would like to collect games of my favorite franchises.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok then, thx for your answers guys.
One last question i have for today - if i install Luma and freeshop and also buy myself a regular game on a cartridge, will playing this game interfere with luma somehow? I would like to collect games of my favorite franchises.
nah it will all be fine

Reactions: GerbilSwimmingPool

GerbilSwimmingPool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything I should do or read before beginning the process of installing CFW? Other than disabling "Sending of System Information" within SpotPass's system settings & disabling "Show friends what you're playing" & NOT hacking or cheating in online play? I want to continue using the online features of Pokemon USUM and in other games as well.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Is there anything I should do or read before beginning the process of installing CFW? Other than disabling "Sending of System Information" within SpotPass's system settings & disabling "Show friends what you're playing" & NOT hacking or cheating in online play? I want to continue using the online features of Pokemon USUM and in other games as well.
you seem to know what to do already :)

GerbilSwimmingPool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Within the step of Installing Boot9strap from 3DS.guide, and after copying SafeB9Installer, boot9strap, Luma3DS, and HBLauncher to the new MicroSD card and inserting it into the N3DS. I just want to make sure that I DO NOT insert the new MicroSD into the R4i Gold 3DS plus's flashcart and leave the actually R4i gold 3ds plus's flashcart empty of any microSD card before I begin installing boot9strap, right?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Within the step of Installing Boot9strap from 3DS.guide, and after copying SafeB9Installer, boot9strap, Luma3DS, and HBLauncher to the new MicroSD card and inserting it into the N3DS. I just want to make sure that I DO NOT insert the new MicroSD into the R4i Gold 3DS plus's flashcart and leave the actually R4i gold 3ds plus's flashcart empty of any microSD card before I begin installing boot9strap, right?
any time it mentions the SD card, it's the 3DS SD card, not the R4i one

GerbilSwimmingPool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to connect my N3DS to my home network to send and receive files not using a FTP? Just a file browser for the home network? If not, is there an updated guide on FTP setup?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Is there anyway to connect my N3DS to my home network to send and receive files not using a FTP? Just a file browser for the home network? If not, is there an updated guide on FTP setup?
to be honest, ftp is good for small files only you will be limited to 1.2MB/s and it will take ages, best off taking the SD card out

GerbilSwimmingPool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to be honest, ftp is good for small files only you will be limited to 1.2MB/s and it will take ages, best off taking the SD card out
Eeew. That's quite dishearten. However, sending backed up save files wouldn't be bad, right? I have no idea how big save files can get. Do you have any recommends on FTP clients or apps for the 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: sup +1