• Replies 53,716
  • Likes 43

Skiiermike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to install cfw on my 2ds xl 11.5 without a second device or flashcart?

I thought I was reading somewhere that there are people who provide the files you need.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: Skiiermike

Rikard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys - noob here. I want a card similar to CycloDS - but on the 3DS and plays 3DS games.

Homebrew is very complicated and I am stuck on US console ver 1.1. I don't understand the flash card r4 ntrboot or much of the jargon of homebrewing and am very afraid of bricking.

I just want a plug and play card like the cycloDS was.... does anything exist like that nowadays? Thank you.

It looks like Skygate 3DS is the real deal.

The review says it still has caveats with compatibility but the team claims they're working on it
http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/updated-official-maxconsole-stargate-3ds-review.46139/page-2

MasqueMojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there!
I'm getting a 2DS XL tomorrow and I wish to perform a regular system transfer using my o3DS. Both will be hacked (Luma+B9S, 11.6) beforehand.
I read that homebrew, non-legit games and their saves can't be used right away after the transfer and that I need to backup the titlekeys from the o3DS then restore them in the 2DS XL for the games to appear again but I have no idea how to do this. Can someone explain it to me like I'm five? I've read countless of threads on the subject but I'm still not sure how to not screw up. If that helps most of my games come from the freeshop.
If it's not possible I guess I can just download them again then restore my saves using JKSM but it won't work for Fantasy Life for some reason so I'm a bit concerned.
Thanks!

Last edited by MasqueMojo,
D

Deleted User

Y
Hi there!
I'm getting a 2DS XL tomorrow and I wish to perform a regular system transfer using my o3DS. Both will be hacked (Luma+B9S, 11.6) beforehand.
I read that homebrew, non-legit games and their saves can't be used right away after the transfer and that I need to backup the titlekeys from the o3DS then restore them in the 2DS XL for the games to appear again but I have no idea how to do this. Can someone explain it to me like I'm five? I've read countless of threads on the subject but I'm still not sure how to not screw up. If that helps most of my games come from the freeshop.
If it's not possible I guess I can just download them again then restore my saves using JKSM but it won't work for Fantasy Life for some reason so I'm a bit concerned.
Thanks!
ou only need to instal de tickets and all good

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an amiibo I used on a legit cia and when I make the amiibo show the game data, it doesn’t show the legit cia’s data but it shows for other games. Is that because of the cia?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi there!
Thanks!
All the games that came from freeShop, or are available in the titlekeys database, can be restored by running tikShop or tikDevil after the transfer. I'm not actually sure how to back up tickets and restore them with GodMode9.

MasqueMojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tickshop instal is you need and the non legit cia you need to reinstal

All the games that came from freeShop, or are available in the titlekeys database, can be restored by running tikShop or tikDevil after the transfer. I'm not actually sure how to back up tickets and restore them with GodMode9.

oh, seems easy enough. I'll try with tikDevil then (can't find tikShop anywhere since the dev deleted the project). Thanks!

callmeHUNTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm using EMUNAND right now, would it affect my internet connection or connecting to an internet connection?. I cant seem to play Multiplayer whenever im online. But i can download games. Thanks

jutubijs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Allo, good day, I just bought old 3ds console for cheap, with firmware ver. 4.1.0-4e.
My question is, should I update my 3ds to use latest exploits, or can I install cfw or homebrew launcher channel on this firmware? thank you much ^-^

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Allo, good day, I just bought old 3ds console for cheap, with firmware ver. 4.1.0-4e.
My question is, should I update my 3ds to use latest exploits, or can I install cfw or homebrew launcher channel on this firmware? thank you much ^-^
well, you dont have a browser installed, so there is no free way for you to install CFW, if you have a nds flash card, you may be able to install ntrboot on that, otherwise, you could update the system and use seedminer and get it modded today

Reactions: GerbilSwimmingPool

jutubijs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, you dont have a browser installed, so there is no free way for you to install CFW, if you have a nds flash card, you may be able to install ntrboot on that, otherwise, you could update the system and use seedminer and get it modded today
it seems I have web browser on the 3ds, its version 1.7455, I cant use it for anything useful?
i have some nds games brain training for example

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
it seems I have web browser on the 3ds, its version 1.7455, I cant use it for anything useful?
i have some nds games brain training for example
the web browser on your firmware isnt compatible with the exploits,
nds flash card I was referring to, not actual games
if you want help with seedminer I can help with that,

Reactions: GerbilSwimmingPool

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: One of the worst games I have ever played