• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

robbo88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I'm hoping someone can help cause I'm ready to take a hammer to this card.
I bought a dstwo+ and put all the folders onto the microsd card and the gateway launcher on the 3ds sd card. Installed the plug in and it went fine, pressed home went into the ds profile and nothing. The console froze for a few seconds, restarted and nothing happened the waverider icon is still there. I tried the browser method aswell and that did nothing. I got all the files from the official supercard website, my firmware was 5.1.0 and it's a old 3ds. I'm now on 11.5 since I thought the firmware was the issue and nobody on reddit seemed able to help at all as they were all saying to give up and install cfw which I have no idea how to do or use.
Any help would be massively appreciated lads and lasses as I don't really want to waste the money I spent on it. I have some ds games on it but the cheats don't seem to work either I press x then y yet there's no cheats showing and I've put usr.cheat on the root on the card

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all I'm hoping someone can help cause I'm ready to take a hammer to this card.
I bought a dstwo+ and put all the folders onto the microsd card and the gateway launcher on the 3ds sd card. Installed the plug in and it went fine, pressed home went into the ds profile and nothing. The console froze for a few seconds, restarted and nothing happened the waverider icon is still there. I tried the browser method aswell and that did nothing. I got all the files from the official supercard website, my firmware was 5.1.0 and it's a old 3ds. I'm now on 11.5 since I thought the firmware was the issue and nobody on reddit seemed able to help at all as they were all saying to give up and install cfw which I have no idea how to do or use.
Any help would be massively appreciated lads and lasses as I don't really want to waste the money I spent on it. I have some ds games on it but the cheats don't seem to work either I press x then y yet there's no cheats showing and I've put usr.cheat on the root on the card
The MSET exploit (using the DS profile) for Gateway mode only works on 4.x so that's why it didn't work. Not sure about the browser as you didn't give any details, but maybe your browser version was too low. You could have installed CFW for free on 5.1, but not on 11.5. You'll need to buy a compatible DS flashcart (see https://3ds.guide/ntrboot) or use a second already hacked console if you have one, for DSiWare hax.
If you can, try to return the DSTwo +, maybe you can get an exchange for a flashcart compatible with ntrboot.

D

Deleted User

1 more question. : P
Should I wait for 11.6 to come out then install the cfw on 11.3 so when it update it will become 11.6? or 11.5 is fine. Thanks hope i don't waste your time.
11.5 is fine. There is no information when the next Firmware update will be released.

robbo88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I already tried to get it returned and the company are pretty awkward just to get a reply to emails. It was only £35 so not bank breaking but still not cheap. I'll try to sort the cheats and gba emulator out so I can atleast use that for now

Zerohealin2017

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am following the 3ds.guide site it it tells me to update (currently running 11.2) not sure if i should update or not, is it safe? are there ant disadvantages?

D

Deleted User

I am following the 3ds.guide site it it tells me to update (currently running 11.2) not sure if i should update or not, is it safe? are there ant disadvantages?
So far only advantages. You can savely update to the latest Firmware after updating luma (if luma is your cfw, that is), Godmode9 and bootstrap.

Anacobra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Anacobra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1