• Views 4,445,919
  • Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not have multiple 3DSes, have no experience in soldering, and don't have any of the pulled games. Is ntrboot my only choice, and is using a magnet safe?
Yes, and if it wasn't safe, it wouldn't be mentioned in that guide. That is the only guide that people will link you to because it is constantly updated.

Arjuuun

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey, planning to buy the 2DS new super mario bros 2 bundle from Amazon UK, anyone know what firmware it comes with? Also do I need to downgrade from 11.3 for freeshop? Are there any compatibility lists out there yet?

whiteboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's always a good idea to keep backups whether you think you need them or not. Just saying.

ok, have all done and completed, many thanks :)

I think after 3ds.guide steps have been completed, it's just starting...
Is there somewhere an overview of options/ turtorials?
For example, how to Play games (if I understood right I think there are options of special web shop or via .cia converter - but what is best method/ pro's & con's)?
Or what Kind of Emus recommended with some explanations

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh, and should I do the Health & Safety steps - what is benefit/ for what purpose it should be done?
[somehow it seems to be much more complex those days as when started GW some 3y ago...]

ganjam0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i installed the arc13 fork of freeshop, it was working fine until i downloaded the sapphire sysmod for it. that provides the led sleep download notifications, now when i press the home button with freeshop loaded the 3ds just freezes solid and needs to be manually reset, the problem is i can not find any information on how to remove the sapphire sysmodule.

Also trying to close properly with the select button results in a arm crash dump.

EDIT: Okay i managed to fix it, i found the app id and product code in the makefile for sapphire and used fbi to delete the title and ticket ( https://notabug.org/arc13/Sapphire/src/master/Makefile )

Last edited by ganjam0n,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i installed the arc13 fork of freeshop, it was working fine until i downloaded the sapphire sysmod for it. that provides the led sleep download notifications, now when i press the home button with freeshop loaded the 3ds just freezes solid and needs to be manually reset, the problem is i can not find any information on how to remove the sapphire sysmodule.

Also trying to close properly with the select button results in a arm crash dump.

EDIT: Okay i managed to fix it, i found the app id and product code in the makefile for sapphire and used fbi to delete the title and ticket ( https://notabug.org/arc13/Sapphire/src/master/Makefile )
Good, that's what I was going to tell you to do Lol

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by drwhojan,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry is my first time trying to do this stuff, just to ask when the rpgfezplayer exploit is out, is it possible to install homebrew through rpgfp homebrew ?..

Like permanent version after the sub ..

Hes almost on edge - https://twitter.com/MrNbaYoh

And new payloads out for o3ds 11.4 and 11.5 - https://twitter.com/smealum/status/899037730058850305
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

On, New 2DS XL fw 11.5.0.38E

EDIT: hblauncher loader v1.3 might work..
There will be a release thread when it is out.

Reactions: drwhojan

whiteboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Install freeShop for games - there are instructions in the OP of this thread.

ok, thanks, I searched...

Still not sure if freeshop is best choice for games (found instructions here), as there seems to be a limit for games in official shop (?)
or via Download Play/ Roselina I found this this:

Put the 3dsx file in your 3ds folder and hold L, Select, and Down on the D-pad while in the Download Play application to enter the Rosalina menu. Choose miscellaneous then set hb to current app. Press B a few times to get out of the menu. Press Home and exit Download Play and go back into it. You are in the homebrew launcher. Pick the thing you want to run.

Edit: :ph34r:

Is this Health & Safety stuff needed in latest set-up, or it's needed to install games?

In Turtorials there seems to be no Freeshop or Roselina stuff, so sorry for asking...

whiteboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried the Download Play option: renamed file to 3dsx, copied to SD Card/ 3DS, started Rosalina menu. When I re-started Download Play and selected game I got "An exception occured" Exception Type: prefetsch Abort (svcBreak).
Have I missed anything/ did anythning wrong?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
ok, thanks, I searched...

Still not sure if freeshop is best choice for games (found instructions here), as there seems to be a limit for games in official shop (?)
or via Download Play/ Roselina I found this this:

Is this Health & Safety stuff needed in latest set-up, or it's needed to install games?

In Turtorials there seems to be no Freeshop or Roselina stuff, so sorry for asking...
Use freeShop for all the games you want that are available on it. For any that aren't available, download a cia version of the game and install it with FBI. You can open FBI using the instructions you quoted. Health & Safety injection is no longer needed, that's outdated now.

_Emmo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey all,
I want to get an R4i Gold 3DS RTS to install NTRBoothax.
Are there any trustable flashcart sites for germany ?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up