• Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

superj1018

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my 3ds is hacked but I want to upgrade to a bigger SD card what do I do just transfer all the files from the old card to the new one?

itking7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I managed to somewhat install CFW on my o3DS on 4.4.0-4U (cart updated from 2.2.0-4U). Here are the issues I've encountered so far:
1. Luma3DS Updater only shows black screen until I press the home button. Then I can see it through the Home Menu but it goes back to black screen once I exit home menu.
2. Homebrew Launcher will not load (I'm getting Failed to download the actual payload with HTTP: 0xd8a0a039.)
3. I have 3 black software squares on my home menu, one that takes me to System update when clicked, one that leads to System transfer, and the other freezes my 3DS with the Nintendo 3DS loading screen showing. Why do I have this and how can I erase them safely?
Also, I would like to know if it is possible to update to a newer firmware (11.2-11.3) without cart update.
I'll be happy to provide any additional info.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
So I managed to somewhat install CFW on my o3DS on 4.4.0-4U (cart updated from 2.2.0-4U). Here are the issues I've encountered so far:
1. Luma3DS Updater only shows black screen until I press the home button. Then I can see it through the Home Menu but it goes back to black screen once I exit home menu.
2. Homebrew Launcher will not load (I'm getting Failed to download the actual payload with HTTP: 0xd8a0a039.)
3. I have 3 black software squares on my home menu, one that takes me to System update when clicked, one that leads to System transfer, and the other freezes my 3DS with the Nintendo 3DS loading screen showing. Why do I have this and how can I erase them safely?
Also, I would like to know if it is possible to update to a newer firmware (11.2-11.3) without cart update.
I'll be happy to provide any additional info.
you could try getting the firmware files from 3dnus and install them using sysupdater

achyoav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
luma updater won't open for me. every time I try to open it it crashes and then the 3ds says an error has occurred and restarts.

katsucat

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi people,

I'm very confused about how to update my 3DS to the latest Gateway-compatible firmware from 4.3 on my old 3DS.

I've done a lot of searching around online but i've seen a lot of old and differing ideas about how to do it, so I'm hesitant to go ahead with them!

Please can one of you help guide me through what I need to do?

Thanks in advance! :)

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hi people,

I'm very confused about how to update my 3DS to the latest Gateway-compatible firmware from 4.3 on my old 3DS.

I've done a lot of searching around online but i've seen a lot of old and differing ideas about how to do it, so I'm hesitant to go ahead with them!

Please can one of you help guide me through what I need to do?

Thanks in advance! :)
you would need to download teh correspong firmware cias with 3dnus

SubstaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys. I have a little question and hope to get some insight.

I have a N3DS with Luma CFW and a 16GB SD card. I want to upgrade to a larger SD card and wondering if I could simply copy all the contents from my current SD to the new one. Will everything still work? Are save files and stuff working?

Answers are much appreciated

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey guys. I have a little question and hope to get some insight.

I have a N3DS with Luma CFW and a 16GB SD card. I want to upgrade to a larger SD card and wondering if I could simply copy all the contents from my current SD to the new one. Will everything still work? Are save files and stuff working?

Answers are much appreciated
Yes

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I just installed CFW Luma on a 2DS with 9.9.0.16U. How exactly is a safe way to update my firmware to a more compatible one to run the current games? Do I use an official game like Pokemon Sun? I've read about sysUpdater and 3dnus but don't have a clue if that's the way I'm suppose to go about the upgrade. Any suggestions on which type of program to run and which firmware to use? I also have VC/DSi content on the 2ds as well.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello,
I just installed CFW Luma on a 2DS with 9.9.0.16U. How exactly is a safe way to update my firmware to a more compatible one to run the current games? Do I use an official game like Pokemon Sun? I've read about sysUpdater and 3dnus but don't have a clue if that's the way I'm suppose to go about the upgrade. Any suggestions on which type of program to run and which firmware to use? I also have VC/DSi content on the 2ds as well.
If you don't need HBL, you can just use online update to 11.4

Reactions: Todderbert

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep: