• Replies 53,768
  • Likes 43

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all this CFW modding and such, is it still cool to buy a sky3ds flashcart instead of doing all these mods? Seems painless just to drop a cart in and play games.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all this CFW modding and such, is it still cool to buy a sky3ds flashcart instead of doing all these mods? Seems painless just to drop a cart in and play games.
Your limited to only retail 3DS dumps. No eshop only releases. No romhacks.

You'll also need a private header for games that you want to go online with.

Kerfirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Soo, I have a problem here, I hope someone can help me.

The background is like this : I have installed Luma3DS following https://3ds.guide/ several months ago. It works perfectly, I have enjoyed playing several installed CIA on my 3DS. Then I went to play my console games, and I haven't used my 3DS for a long time. a month or two ago, I have upgraded to 11.3. I don't have emuNAND, so I only used SysNAND. I promptly running a game, and it works. My 3DS is old 3DS XL.

Now, The problem is this, I recently turned on my 3DS, and one of the installed games told me that there are updates on games. Stupidly, I ran it. It got stuck, so I turn it off. afterwards, I turn it on again, but it took a long time. after it starts, the 3DS starts saying about the games/apps doesn't exist on E-Shop, And I should re download it again. I reset it again, and when I turned on the 3DS, many games and apps are disappearing. :cry:

Anyone knows what is happening and how can I fix these? Any help would be welcome. I've tried entering the godmode or manually update the arm9loader, but the pre-boot startup just doesn't start.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
When I load safehax, it just shows a black screen.
more info

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did you use gateway?, if not its probably a corrupt sd card
Soo, I have a problem here, I hope someone can help me.

The background is like this : I have installed Luma3DS following https://3ds.guide/ several months ago. It works perfectly, I have enjoyed playing several installed CIA on my 3DS. Then I went to play my console games, and I haven't used my 3DS for a long time. a month or two ago, I have upgraded to 11.3. I don't have emuNAND, so I only used SysNAND. I promptly running a game, and it works. My 3DS is old 3DS XL.

Now, The problem is this, I recently turned on my 3DS, and one of the installed games told me that there are updates on games. Stupidly, I ran it. It got stuck, so I turn it off. afterwards, I turn it on again, but it took a long time. after it starts, the 3DS starts saying about the games/apps doesn't exist on E-Shop, And I should re download it again. I reset it again, and when I turned on the 3DS, many games and apps are disappearing. :cry:

Anyone knows what is happening and how can I fix these? Any help would be welcome. I've tried entering the godmode or manually update the arm9loader, but the pre-boot startup just doesn't start.

shaowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey people, i was having troubles and i decided to restore sysnand while keeping a9lh (which i was thinking there'd be a different outcome). I just wanna know what i can do to get the cfw and fbi back. Im new here so hello and thanks for helping a noob out :)

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey people, i was having troubles and i decided to restore sysnand while keeping a9lh (which i was thinking there'd be a different outcome). I just wanna know what i can do to get the cfw and fbi back. Im new here so hello and thanks for helping a noob out :)
Follow the FBI Injection steps from 3DS.Guide
Link: https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

zlaco123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Can i get banned from eshop by downloading only updates? I install my cias with fbi and update them from eshop,i dont use freeshop

DB2293

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi everyone, i have a bit of a problem here. A few weeks ago i successfully installed Luma3ds on my N3DS and until today it just vanished. I was playing MHXX but my L button was acting quit weird, so decided to blow in it.
After i switched my N3DS back on, i suddenly see that my Firmware is Emu 9.2 now. Do i have to install everything from the beginning again?

Edit: Nvm i got it working again. But i do want know if it is possible for me to transfer my saves on Emu 9. 2 to Luma3ds?
Because when i was on Emu 9.2 i saw my old MHX data but after i got Luma working again it disappeared.

Last edited by DB2293,

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hi everyone, i have a bit of a problem here. A few weeks ago i successfully installed Luma3ds on my N3DS and until today it just vanished. I was playing MHXX but my L button was acting quit weird, so decided to blow in it.
After i switched my N3DS back on, i suddenly see that my Firmware is Emu 9.2 now. Do i have to install everything from the beginning again?

Edit: Nvm i got it working again. But i do want know if it is possible for me to transfer my saves on Emu 9. 2 to Luma3ds?
Because when i was on Emu 9.2 i saw my old MHX data but after i got Luma working again it disappeared.
Make a emunand backup and flash it to your sysnand, if you have a9lh

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I do have a9lh but how do i make a back up of my emunand? You mean like copying everything on my pc? If so then how do i flash it to my sysnand.
Sorry for being so difficult.
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/62d6im/where_is_my_dragon_a_guide_from_hourglass9_to/
Migrating emuNAND
(For a more complete guide that also migrates DS and GBA saves, check the guide)

1. Navigate to "EMUNAND VIRTUAL"
  2. Press (A) on nand.bin (ON EMUNAND VIRTUAL) to select it
  3. Select “NAND image options...”
  4. Select then select “Restore SysNAND (safe)”
  5. You will have to input a sick combo to unlock SysNAND (lvl1) writing
  6. Wait until it finishes and don't do anything stupid like running out of battery or interrupting the process.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I used gateway yes. Is that why it is happening?
Did you update while on gateway mode? If so, you wiped your a9lh installation

Last edited by rikumax25!,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1