nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi. I want to transfer my son´s old 3DS´s (arm9) to an old 3DS XL (arm9), but I don´t know if the CIA are going to show up after the transfer, or what should I do, to ensure that after the transfer everything is okay and in place in the new console? (cia games, saves, etc) Thank you.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yes I did. It gave me the glitched screen, but pressed select to let it install, then pressed any button and it turned off. Doesn't matter if I hold select or start when turning it on, it just goes to the same home menu.

Just tried booting it with no SD card, and it gives a brief flash of the top screen, but it does boot. What the hell? I followed everything up to this point. It gave me an otp.bin and everything. :wacko:

**UPDATE**

okay, rebooted to start the process again... now that I have a clear screen, what I then get is an error saying "payload_stage1.bin doesn't exist or exceeds max size"...

The guide has me use data-Input v3, but I used v4 for my N3DS system. Should I use v4's payload instead?

I've tried redownloading it four times now, overwriting it each time, and I still get the same damn error. To say this is aggravating, is an understatement.

**update again**

Damn, I need to stop doing these things when I'm tired... figured out the files it was referring to, were in the wrong folder. Now it's successfully A9'd. :gba:
My program might have made your life easier, but I guess too late now that you're finished :-)
http://quantumc.at/AGFD.jar
Will soon have direct torrent download support (instead of just opening your torrent client)

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, sorry to bother anyone but I just got my 2DS back from the reparator (I broke the battery) and proceded to a9LH installation. The thing is that I am currently stucked on the step where I have to visit a certain webpage after downgrading the console to 2.1.0: the browser initialized then froze on a blank page when I pointed on the screen in order to input the URL.

edit:
@Quantumcat Sorry, I forgot to edit the message. It was simply frozen, and I had to switch it on OFF.

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, sorry to bother anyone but I just got my 2DS back from the reparator (I broke the battery) and proceded to a9LH installation. The thing is that I am currently stucked on the step where I have to visit a certain webpage after downgrading the console to 2.1.0: the browser initialized then froze on a blank page when I pointed on the screen in order to input the URL.
Show us a screen shot of your SD card files.

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a quick question sorry if it sounds stupid
if i have A9LH+Luma installed can i just transfer files from a 16gb to a larger 32gb sd card or do i have to save a back up and then restore later ?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have a quick question sorry if it sounds stupid
if i have A9LH+Luma installed can i just transfer files from a 16gb to a larger 32gb sd card or do i have to save a back up and then restore later ?
Yep just copy and paste them across. You should test your new card with H2testw first - you don't want to lose data by transferring all your stuff to a fake/corrupted card.

Reactions: Hi-Dro

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe not the right place, but is it normal to have troll messages like this? I got this on my phone while at work, but every time I try to open it, I get an error message. I already looked around and there is no mention of an update.
073ab9838bf8f21f77aa2ea7bf7310ef.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Maybe not the right place, but is it normal to have troll messages like this? I got this on my phone while at work, but every time I try to open it, I get an error message. I already looked around and there is no mention of an update.
073ab9838bf8f21f77aa2ea7bf7310ef.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
If you get an error when you open it, maybe it's because a mod deleted it? Don't know just guessing.

opollon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
is it normal that a new 3DS with full a9lh and Luma CFW on SYS 11.2 (europe) does not turn on without the the SDcard? when i try to turn out with no SD card inside, the blue LED lights up for a few seconds, then it automatically shuts down. did i something wrong?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
is it normal that a new 3DS with full a9lh and Luma CFW on SYS 11.2 (europe) does not turn on without the the SDcard? when i try to turn out with no SD card inside, the blue LED lights up for a few seconds, then it automatically shuts down. did i something wrong?
That's normal if you followed the guide me than a month or two ago. Otherwise, you need to follow the section in "Installing a9lh" where you copy arm9loaderhax.bin to the CTR NAND.

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a CIA for out of region digital games/ cias?

Asking because i really want to play the japanese version of nl :(

Apparently luma is region-free but it still doesnt run :c Is it even supported?

Thanks

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Clothesline

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I just signed up. I recently installed homebrew and a custom firmware and many other things that I don't even know what they do but it worked, following the 3ds.guide for my 2DS. The thing is, I didn't trust myself following the instructions and I used the 4GB SD card that comes with the console. I want to use a new 16GB SD instead. Do I have to go through all the process once again or can I just copy the files from the 4GB SD to the 16GB SD card? Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up