• Views 4,439,438
  • Replies 53,768
  • Likes 43

flashmanx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the $99 mario theme plated 3ds. I still have my old ds and r4 card. I'll onlt care to get one for the 3ds if I can get 3ds roms. Is there a way run 3ds games with a flash card? Googling didn't really help me out.

SirHaxALot

Yum Cookies! :3
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it seems the Microsd is dead, as 3DS says it couldnt detect a Microsd card? is there a way to bring the SD Card back to "life" also i did the test and it said it was fine.
Even if you get this card back to life, do a backup of it, and better not use it for any futher steps, if you don't want to risk any bricks.

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you get this card back to life, do a backup of it, and better not use it for any futher steps, if you don't want to risk any bricks.
the last time i used it was to replace some of the files on the Micro SD Card, it froze while moving the files, so i tried to exit it, it wouldnt, so i removed the whole Micro SD Card.

SirHaxALot

Yum Cookies! :3
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the last time i used it was to replace some of the files on the Micro SD Card, it froze while moving the files, so i tried to exit it, it wouldnt, so i removed the whole Micro SD Card.
That's bad... You might corrupted the SDs filesystem. You might try to check it with the chkdsk utility. If that doesn't work, you might to reformat your SD (which will delete ALL data on it). But better wait for confirmation on this from someone else. Maybe #3dshacks on rizon IRC may help you with that issue. I'm most time online there too

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's bad... You might corrupted the SDs filesystem. You might try to check it with the chkdsk utility. If that doesn't work, you might to reformat your SD (which will delete ALL data on it). But better wait for confirmation on this from someone else. Maybe #3dshacks on rizon IRC may help you with that issue. I'm most time online there too
i cant really format the SD card my PC's is not detecting it.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
odd thing is i rebooted it and it's on 9.2 now strange but ok.
It might say 9.2 but may not be finished yet. If you can't use any arm9 homebrew (Decrypt9, EmuNAND9, etc), i.e. it flashes red then goes back to the homebrew launcher, that means the downgrade is not finished and you have to do it again.

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might say 9.2 but may not be finished yet. If you can't use any arm9 homebrew (Decrypt9, EmuNAND9, etc), i.e. it flashes red then goes back to the homebrew launcher, that means the downgrade is not finished and you have to do it again.
alright it seems you are right, i'll run the downgrader again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i think the tikshop thing is out of the question now lol. since now the SD Card i used in the transferred died lol.

Reactions: Quantumcat

calvin-scones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got a n3ds on 11.0.0-33U, been following 3ds.guide to set up cfw on it, using another 3ds with cfw, but im stuck at loading browserhax on the target. Im getting the update nag in browser, and if i dont, it just says the page failed to load. Any comments?

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran into a big problem, failed to mount CTRNand.

Ok my bad forgot to edit hourglass9 to start_hourglass9.

This takes way too much time to do, maybe one day there will be a homebrew app that does everything for you in under 5 minutes. :P

Last edited by Darksphere92,

oB1ken0bi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only exception is as i said a n3DS, which will brick if you update with o3DS FW (ctrtransfer FW) or < 9.2

I got through the whole guide, everything is working great! my flashcart was already updated too, when I did this to the DSi XL a few years ago I dont remember so many steps, lol. thanks for the help :)

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Why I cant copy it to the SDCard?

I already did a Downgrade with this 3DS. I want to downgrade another 3ds with this 3DS. But im stuck in this part of the Pilatec's Guide cuz cant copy Fieldrunners to the SD

FB_IMG_1482751812300.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.