• Replies 53,747
  • Likes 43

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(cont. from previous posts) i am still trying to figure out the error code 003-11** i am experiencing with the n3ds ll.

i was planning to downgrade a person's 2ds today; it turns out i am having the same error code as that one too...

IMG_20161016_193855.jpg

at least i know that said 3ds is not broken... but at the same time i am still needing assistance to get through this problem.

Are they different regions? (the 3DS')

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
@Posghetti yes; though i have said "ll" which is the japanese 3ds. i have not changed the region on it.

2ds is stock firmware usa. n3ds ll is a9lh luma firmware. both give the same identical error code.

Posghetti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Posghetti yes; though i have said "ll" which is the japanese 3ds. i have not changed the region on it.

2ds is stock firmware usa. n3ds ll is a9lh luma firmware. both give the same identical error code.

Makes sense now, you can't do System Transfers between different regions.

Last edited by Posghetti,

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
@Posghetti

that is not the reason i need help. i am having the error code 003-11** trying to connect to the internet in the first place. i have explained this in my previous posts. i do have a o3ds xl with a9lh that i will do dsiware downgrade on but i need to first find out what is causing the problem.

edit: to repeat what i have said, i am not the owner of the router so i cannot check the settings. the ip itself cannot be found on the 3ds / 2ds.

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i'm back (lel) with a little problem. My friend has started the a9lh installation but to this part
"Clear Home Menu's extdata by navigating to /Nintendo 3DS/(32 Character ID)/(32 Character ID)/extdata/00000000/ on your SD card"
He has 2 folders, with both the same folders / directory, which one he has to delete ?
Asking right now because it's really late for him, so
Thanks o/

Posghetti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Posghetti

that is not the reason i need help. i am having the error code 003-11** trying to connect to the internet in the first place. i have explained this in my previous posts. i do have a o3ds xl with a9lh that i will do dsiware downgrade on but i need to first find out what is causing the problem.

edit: to repeat what i have said, i am not the owner of the router so i cannot check the settings. the ip itself cannot be found on the 3ds / 2ds.

According to the internet (and Ninty's official error codes) error code 003-11 is due to the security password being incorrect.
Which would make sense since you're not the owner of it, but if the owner is like a family member or friend then you can ask them for the password.

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
@Posghetti

yeah that is the problem too. the connection used to work without a problem in the past. which confuses me so much because, unless my family member secretly changed something in which i did not know of, they would have told me the password already.

later on they will examine if the connection settings in the router(s) are not the one i should be connecting onto.

mrvandal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried to restore using a NAND backup with hourglass keepa9lh option and now my system boots into a black screen. The Backup I used was the last backup right before installing a9lh on the guide. If I used decrypt9 and restore without keeping a9lh solve my problem? At this point I'm willing to reinstall but don't want to restore too far back because i started on 11.1 and had to downgrade using another system. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by mrvandal,

staz67

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Hi^^

I installed a9lh 5-6 month ago and now I want to update to v2 (using this guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Updating-A9LH) but at step 10 safe a9lhinstaller send me this error: "the OTP hash or the NAND key sector are invalid" I still have my otp.bin but I don't know what I need to do with^^

n3ds XL 11.0eu luma 6.3.1

another question: I want to do a dsiware downgrade. Is it better to upgrade both 3ds to 11.1 or stay with 11.0 (both are 11.0 atm)?

Thanks for help.

Last edited by staz67,

myrna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can i install Freeshop on my New 3ds xl with luma 3ds on my updated emunand?
Just install or do i need to do more?

Last edited by myrna,

mrvandal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Restored using one of my NAND backups with hourglass (keep a9lh) but now my system boots into a black screen. Does anyone know why this is happening or what I can do? Thanks.

Nanohana

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Good evening guys!
I have strange problem. Was following Pailect guide (O3DS) and finished section V-5 thing
  1. Navigate to hblauncher_loader.cia and press (A) to install
Then realised i have corrupted hblauncher_loader.cia file. Turned off console, replaced file and now my 3ds won't turn on, blue LED under power button works, but there is no lighting on screens and both screens are basicaly black. What have i done wrong and if there is a way to repair, could u please help me. TYVM

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it still possible to run Ninjhax 1?
The website for Ninjhax 1 is down and I have a 4.5.0-8E system.

EDIT: Found where you can get the 4.x QR Code: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/wiki/ninjhax

I get an error though, but I think I know what it is. I probably have the Starter Kit for Ninjhax v2.

Where can you find the Hombrew Starter Kit for Ninjhax 1?
On the site, even the Google Drive mirror is down.

Last edited by thekarter104,

johndoegba

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i was stupid and deleted all of my a9lh off my SD card from my a9lh enabled N3DS. I can't remember which files were on there or which were needed and i can't remember whether it was a gateway a9lh or a normal a9lh. I haven't booted my N3DS for months but now it won't boot at all. Any clues?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16