• Start date
  • Views 4,434,918
  • Replies 53,768
  • Likes 43

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't remember how I installed A9LH back when I did it. I just followed some popular guide and went from having RXTools emunand to something about REDNand and then shifting to A9LH got rid of both obviously.

But there's some fuzz about how I can hold R and boot to EmuNAND or was it sysNAND? Either way, I can't figure out if the default screen my 3DS boots to is its sysNAND or if it is an EmuNAND. I think it's Sys but then it doesn't make sense to me it says "press R to use sysNAND".

Also, I used to be able to hold either L or one of the face buttons to enter Uncart or Decrypt9 and stuff but now I can't, and I don't know what changed. Help, pretty please?

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What entrypoint are you using to get into hb (i assume browserhax or menuhax, but if its menuhax, what version), and have you tried using whatever tools people use to check for frankenfirmware (i don't know where to find these tools :/)?
I've tried both oot3dhax and menuhax (I assume 1.0 because I'm on 9.2). Never heard of these tools. Does anyone know where to find them?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried both oot3dhax and menuhax (I assume 1.0 because I'm on 9.2). Never heard of these tools. Does anyone know where to find them?
The only things that I could find were saying to try to run the downgrader again. I thought there was a tool to check the titles, but I couldn't find anything :/

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try it. Thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmmm.... All I see is source code. Is there a compiled version?
Look at the releases page, download and extract the latest zip, and merge the 3ds folder with the one that's currently on the root of your SD card.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at the releases page, download and extract the latest zip, and merge the 3ds folder with the one that's currently on the root of your SD card.
OK, I'm an idiot. I just found out where releases were on GitHub. :glare: Thanks :)

Hmmm.... It doesn't really give any indication of what's wrong. It gives a list of Title IDs (this is when it's "Checking installed titles"), followed by "Extra Title" for each one, but it doesn't say if there's anything wrong with them. The titles are:
0x0004013000004002
0x0004003000009e02
0x0004001b00019002
0x0004000100030800

Attempting to downgrade again succeeds... In not doing anything. It checks the verification of the update, then downgrades, but doesn't actually say it downgrades anything, then reboots. Attempting to run Luma fails yet again.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2DS on version 8.1

I understand I have to update to 9.2 but I don't understand the chart on this page of the guide

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update

Why is there 3 different columns? Can I use any method in the 8.x.x row?

I don't have cubic ninja so I can use either Rx Tools browser or Freeway Browser guide to update?
what's the full version? 8.1.0-???

actually since you state 2DS, you'd want to use https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Freeway-Browser

Last edited by ihaveahax,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1