• Replies 53,765
  • Likes 43

Xclusiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just so you know i'm a real noob when it comes to this, but i followed that guide, updated the emu and everything without problems. but now at the next step it tells to downgrade to 2.1.0 but is it really necessary to follow this whole guide if all i want to do is play 3ds roms through my dstwo+?

Yeah...i think its better to follow this: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(RedNAND) if you cant boot to something, report back :P

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Just so you know i'm a real noob when it comes to this, but i followed that guide, updated the emu and everything without problems. but now at the next step it tells to downgrade to 2.1.0 but is it really necessary to follow this whole guide if all i want to do is play 3ds roms through my dstwo+?
DONT RUN 3DS ROMS ON DSTWO+!!! YOU COULD BRICK THE 3DS :c

Xclusiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have a 2ds don't know if that makes a difference, but OMG i read like 20 hours about how to do it. came to the conclusion that i needed a 2ds with 9.2 so i downgraded and a dstwo+. and now you are saying i can brick it if i would do it. what am i supposed to do now?

DONT RUN 3DS ROMS ON DSTWO+!!! YOU COULD BRICK THE 3DS :c

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
i have a 2ds don't know if that makes a difference, but OMG i read like 20 hours about how to do it. came to the conclusion that i needed a 2ds with 9.2 so i downgraded and a dstwo+. and now you are saying i can brick it if i would do it. what am i supposed to do now?
The 3DS CFW the dstwo+ uses is Gateway, but Gateway has put a brick code on newer versions of their CFW. You can always have A9LH with LUMA3DS and use the dstwo+ for DS roms and GBA roms :3

Xclusiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So to translate this in noob language, if i just follow that guide you linked to, then i don't need the dstwo+ to play 3ds roms and so the dstwo+ is bassicaly useless
The 3DS CFW the dstwo+ uses is Gateway, but Gateway has put a brick code on newer versions of their CFW. You can always have A9LH with LUMA3DS and use the dstwo+ for DS roms and GBA roms :3

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So to translate this in noob language, if i just follow that guide you linked to, then i don't need the dstwo+ to play 3ds roms and so the dstwo+ is bassicaly useless
No since you can still use it for DS roms and GBA Roms. But by following the guide, you can use the 3DS to install games Digitally and you dont need to patch the game to play online(DSTwo+ 3DS games need to be patched to play online or you will be banned :c)

Xclusiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i bought it to play 3ds roms so useless lol also bought freakyforms deluxe what i didn't need FML.
Well thanks for the info i'm now going to try to return all this

No since you can still use it for DS roms and GBA Roms. But by following the guide, you can use the 3DS to install games Digitally and you dont need to patch the game to play online(DSTwo+ 3DS games need to be patched to play online or you will be banned :c)

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
i bought it to play 3ds roms so useless lol also bought freakyforms deluxe what i didn't need FML.
You can keep Freakyforms for the future(anything can happen ;-; ) and you should keep the DSTwo+ for the DS Roms cause there are some games that are cool

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, who knows maybe someone releases a way to run the 3DS roms without the risk of a brick :D

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
You can keep Freakyforms for the future(anything can happen ;-; ) and you should keep the DSTwo+ for the DS Roms cause there are some games that are cool

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, who knows maybe someone releases a way to run the 3DS roms without the risk of a brick :D
there is already a new cfw for dstwo+

edit: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-12841-1-1.html

Last edited by fikatr,

Xclusiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You are making me more confused now, i',m just a noob i already mailed to dstwo+ company to return it. I will keep the freakyforms just in case.
But can i or can i not play 3ds games on 2ds with dstwo+ without risking a brick?

its just a reinand clone and not working very well :/

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
You are making me more confused now, i',m just a noob i already mailed to dstwo+ company to return it. I will keep the freakyforms just in case.
But can i or can i not play 3ds games on 2ds with dstwo+ without risking a brick?
you can but its not worth it you can convert your 3ds files to cia with only one click and install them if you follow da guide

Reactions: Xclusiv

Xclusiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Mikikiss

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi! I really want to play Tokimeki Girls Side 1st Love and 2nd Story on my New 3DSXL. The thing is I'm a total newbie on this whole flashcart thing
icon_e_sad.gif

Would anyone kindly help me on which flash cart works on both the new 3DSXL version 11.0.0.33U, and the two games that I've mentioned above? I'm sorry if theres a mistake, this is my first time posting in this forum and I'm feeling pretty desperate
icon_e_sad.gif
Thanks alot!

I'm currently looking at one that is: R4I 3DS Gold revolution. Anyone know if that works?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night