• Views 4,392,062
  • Replies 53,716
  • Likes 43

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I tried to install menu hax and it did not work. Did I messed up the downgrade? The dgtool folder in my sd card has 11.0 bin. Am I supposed to erase it and just keep the 10.4 bin only?

You didnt mess up but browser or menuhax dont work after dsi downgrade, use the oot3dhax. After you downgraded to 9.2,then you can use those again. But read the last bit of the guide again, it says that you "still need an alternate entry point".

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic Angel Knight ive not seen the edit name. it might be in next update. well ill try the svdt next. lol. i got a pokemon that my kid caught and accidently named fart playing around this was on my previous pokemon y and now with new game (he had traded me the pokemon btw shortly after that as a joke) but now we both want to resort the name. he really feels sorry for it. lol. lil cutie.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic Angel Knight ive not seen the edit name. it might be in next update. well ill try the svdt next. lol. i got a pokemon that my kid caught and accidently named fart playing around this was on my previous pokemon y and now with new game (he had traded me the pokemon btw shortly after that as a joke) but now we both want to resort the name. he really feels sorry for it. lol. lil cutie.
Well it may be possible in game to rename pokemon, if i remember correctly. But if the editor doesn't have a option, sorry to hear that. :unsure:

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it may be possible in game to rename pokemon, if i remember correctly. But if the editor doesn't have a option, sorry to hear that. :unsure:
well thats the problem when i said previous game i mean our other copy had a mishap and needless to say it wont work. that and a few other pokemon he had was on my game. so im going the other. the svdt and see what i can do. if it goes well hell have a few of his old ones on his new copy. XD wish me luck. and i wanted to know if anyone knows if its ok to erase the update folder. i downgraded this 3ds awhiles back and its taking up space. so i figure to ask

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well thats the problem when i said previous game i mean our other copy had a mishap and needless to say it wont work. that and a few other pokemon he had was on my game. so im going the other. the svdt and see what i can do. if it goes well hell have a few of his old ones on his new copy. XD wish me luck. and i wanted to know if anyone knows if its ok to erase the update folder. i downgraded this 3ds awhiles back and its taking up space. so i figure to ask
You can erase the update folder if you don't need it anymore. Also please be careful not to make any mistakes like before. If you need help i may be able to assit. :)

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can erase the update folder if you don't need it anymore. Also please be careful not to make any mistakes like before. :)
will do hun. and tysm for the help. omg finally im getting somewhere. yay!!!! now to be off for some sleep. today is 27th meaning its my hubby's birthday. i got a busy schedule. XD you have fun there too.

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Busy, hope i is not what i think it means. :blush:
will do hun. and tysm for the help. omg finally im getting somewhere. yay!!!! now to be off for some sleep. today is 27th meaning its my
*reads between lines* "SEX"
hubby's birthday. i got a busy schedule. XD you have fun there too.
I'm Crying:rofl2:

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Crying:rofl2:
irony is being up this late its the furthest from our minds. got me laughing here

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Busy, hope i is not what i think it means. :blush:
omg no no. cooking his favorite dish yakiniku that i make. making the cake from scratch. aside from breakfast in bed and watching the kids so he can get some dad time to himself. omg. lol.

having a pkhex problem now hun. ive done like this svdt thing says but problem is this part >>
Now, Hold the Following button combination: L+R+D-Pad Down+B. You must exit back to the Homebrew Launcher.

17. Press Start, and then X. Wait until you see the home menu. Open your Pokémon game, and navigate to the box where you cloned the Pokémon. If you see the clones, congratz, you cloned successfully.<< i cant seem to get the L+R+D-Pad Down+B part to do. isnt it supposed to go back to homebrew after that?? im kinda confused.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irony is being up this late its the furthest from our minds. got me laughing here

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

omg no no. cooking his favorite dish yakiniku that i make. making the cake from scratch. aside from breakfast in bed and watching the kids so he can get some dad time to himself. omg. lol.

having a pkhex problem now hun. ive done like this svdt thing says but problem is this part >>
Now, Hold the Following button combination: L+R+D-Pad Down+B. You must exit back to the Homebrew Launcher.

17. Press Start, and then X. Wait until you see the home menu. Open your Pokémon game, and navigate to the box where you cloned the Pokémon. If you see the clones, congratz, you cloned successfully.<< i cant seem to get the L+R+D-Pad Down+B part to do. isnt it supposed to go back to homebrew after that?? im kinda confused.
Yes that is the combination for returning to homebrew launcher. If you are sure you injected the save data. You can simply restart the system, that was just a way to get back to home menu faster. :)

Reactions: Latyana

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that is the combination for returning to homebrew launcher. If you are sure you injected the save data. You can simply restart the system, that was just a way to get back to home menu faster. :)
TYSM!!!! I CAN FINALLY POKEMON GEN ON PKHEX. YAY!!!! now to get a bigger card later. lol. you have a great day hun. you rock!!!! and just know i got your back. XD

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

hallo23

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello~

So I got a new 3DS XL [Europe] today with the fw 9.9.0-26E.

My questions:
If I install the homebrew launcher now will it still works if I update the system?
If I need to stay on this fw for the homebrew stuff is there a way to use online functions like the eshop, installing apps or playing online.

Greetings

Alcathr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello!

I tried to use the pkhex on my 2ds cfw RX-E 11.~
I opened it with the homebrew launcher, but there wasn't the option to choose my pokemon OR, just system settings was in the list.
Any ideas?

thanks in advance

lbrt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi!

I'm planning to buy an o3ds(white) with 2.0 firmware. It's bundled with Zelda ALBW. I believe it updates the system to 6.2.0. Can I upgrade the fw to 9.2 from this version without anything extra (flashcard for an instance)? Would rxtools 2.5.2 be good for that? After i finish Zelda I'd like to play CIAs and some emulators.

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didnt mess up but browser or menuhax dont work after dsi downgrade, use the oot3dhax. After you downgraded to 9.2,then you can use those again. But read the last bit of the guide again, it says that you "still need an alternate entry point".
Oh so I go to part 2 of the guide "downgrade" right? I finish the DSI downgrade and have oot3dhax.

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh so I go to part 2 of the guide "downgrade" right? I finish the DSI downgrade and have oot3dhax.

Yes go to part 2, put all of the files into the right places as described. Do the oot3dhax method to launch the Homebrew Launcher. Start menuhax_manager once and go back again (is explained in the guide as well). When back in the Homebrew Launcher, open PlaiSysUpdater to downgrade and follow just as the guide says. When you are downgraded, hopefully on first try ;) you can then use browser and menuhax again.

Hi!

I'm planning to buy an o3ds(white) with 2.0 firmware. It's bundled with Zelda ALBW. I believe it updates the system to 6.2.0. Can I upgrade the fw to 9.2 from this version without anything extra (flashcard for an instance)? Would rxtools 2.5.2 be good for that? After i finish Zelda I'd like to play CIAs and some emulators.

Here it shows you how to update from which firmware version to 9.2

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello~

So I got a new 3DS XL [Europe] today with the fw 9.9.0-26E.

My questions:
If I install the homebrew launcher now will it still works if I update the system?
If I need to stay on this fw for the homebrew stuff is there a way to use online functions like the eshop, installing apps or playing online.

Greetings
Use THIS Guide. :)

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes go to part 2, put all of the files into the right places as described. Do the oot3dhax method to launch the Homebrew Launcher. Start menuhax_manager once and go back again (is explained in the guide as well). When back in the Homebrew Launcher, open PlaiSysUpdater to downgrade and follow just as the guide says. When you are downgraded, hopefully on first try ;) you can then use browser and menuhax again.

Here it shows you how to update from which firmware version to 9.2
Alright ill try, I hope the downgrade worked, thanks.

Reactions: mercenary96

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i bought a new 3ds on 10.7 and i wanna downgrade so i can follow and install the luma3ds guide.

I already own a new 3ds with custom firmware, however this fresh new 3ds was shipped with 10.7, i have a copy of oras for basehex possibly but i cant find a proper tutorial i understand.

Is there anyone that knows a decent guide?

thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?