• Likes 43

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
How can I access the eShop on my New 3DS 9.2 SYSNAND to unlink my NNID to the console? I'm not using it and I want to sell it, so, I don't want to leave traces of the account. Thanks in advance.

spblade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to go ahead and break my post virginity, I'm setting up a9lh and currently on the step where I need to inject fbi into emunand. I for some reason cannot get it to properly work, i've tried dumping several times to ensure it's not a bad hs.app with multiple decrypt9 releases, I've made several fbi.app injects with none of them properly working, just getting a "hs.enc is wrong size". Can anyone help me out? I'm not sure how to fix this after trying multiple things for the last 3 hours.

Tephie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm going to go ahead and break my post virginity, I'm setting up a9lh and currently on the step where I need to inject fbi into emunand. I for some reason cannot get it to properly work, i've tried dumping several times to ensure it's not a bad hs.app with multiple decrypt9 releases, I've made several fbi.app injects with none of them properly working, just getting a "hs.enc is wrong size". Can anyone help me out? I'm not sure how to fix this after trying multiple things for the last 3 hours.

You need to get the fbi_with_banner.app from that folder copy it to your sdcard and do the injection using it
not hs.enc

Last edited by Tephie,

spblade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Explain the steps you have done in order. Sounds like your missing something.

booting into hbl from sysnand
opening decrypt 9 and creating hs dump
putting the hsdump+fbi.cia into the input folder for Universal Inject Generator
clicking go.bat to create files
renaming the fbi_inject_with_banner.app to hs.app,overwriting previous hs.app, and moving back to root of sd card
injecting into emunand where i fail

obviously skipping the taking out of sd card and whatnot but i'm pretty sure you can't really remove an sd card incorrectly so I omitted those parts

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
booting into hbl from sysnand
opening decrypt 9 and creating hs dump
putting the hsdump+fbi.cia into the input folder for Universal Inject Generator
clicking go.bat to create files
renaming the fbi_inject_with_banner.app to hs.app,overwriting previous hs.app, and moving back to root of sd card
injecting into emunand where i fail

obviously skipping the taking out of sd card and whatnot but i'm pretty sure you can't really remove an sd card incorrectly so I omitted those parts
Don't rename file, its not over writing proper.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
unfortunately, I've tried both ways by now. Same with using multiple types of fbi and also devmenu. I've even tried to boot and make a fbi inject with another 3ds and that didn't even work.

I can provide you the fbi_banner thing tomorrow which should be successful with what you need, well. Later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: spblade

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so i was following Plaiect Guide, up until installing arm9loaderhax from http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin everything went smoothly until then im stucked in black screen after the reboot, my 3ds immediately shut down if i boot without my sdcard but it will keep on blank screen if i keep it attached

i have no idea what to do now

Do you see a light when you turn it on? Did you get any errors?

Try this;
Black screen on SysNAND boot after installing arm9loaderhax
  1. Ensure you have a working payload.
    1. Check for the existence of arm9loaderhax.bin in the root of your SD card.
  2. Try resetting Luma's config and fix options
    1. Delete /luma/config.bin from your SD card
    2. Set your options when it boots
  3. Test booting Hourglass9
    1. On Luma3DS, hold Start on boot
  4. Try this test payload (mirror).
    1. Rename /arm9loaderhax.bin, if it exists, to something else.
    2. Place the arm9loaderhax.bin from the archive linked above in your SD root.
    3. Insert your SD card into your 3DS and power on.
    4. Press A. Your 3DS should power off; this means arm9loaderhax is working and something else is broken; your device is not bricked.
  5. Your 3DS may be bricked. For real time support, contact me or any other channel operator at #3dshacks on Rizon IRC.

theonlyzii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you see a light when you turn it on? Did you get any errors?

Try this;
no nothing on the screen just blank

1. yeah arm9loader.bin exist in root of my sdcard
2. when i delete the config luma3ds config shows but when i proceed its back to blank again
3. nothing happen when i press start or select when booting up
4. nothing happened here either
5. yes this is what im trying to do now :D though i cant seems able to chat in rizon been doing quiz for an hour but no luck

Last edited by theonlyzii,

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

2. when i delete the config luma3ds config shows but when i proceed its back to blank again
5. yes this is what im trying to do now :D though i cant seems able to chat in rizon been doing quiz for an hour but no luck
You can also bypass the quiz by identifying a nickname. There's a link on that on the page. You need a nickname, a password and your email address. Once you've claimed the nickname and identified yourself, you don't have to do the quiz ;)

theonlyzii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can also bypass the quiz by identifying a nickname. There's a link on that on the page. You need a nickname, a password and your email address. Once you've claimed the nickname and identified yourself, you don't have to do the quiz ;)
can you help me i tried cliking every link on IRC guide and most of it appears to be dead or missing :|

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Tephie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

So in what version is your sysNAND currently, i've had a problem like this before, and with some help i've got my otp.bin on 2.1.x.x, uninstalled a9lh, updated to 4.x.x.x [via cartridge] then installed a9lh back

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I dont even know were to start, but I guess ill first say I have a old 3dsxl on 8.1.0-12u. I have cubic ninja, freaky formes, pokemon alpha saphire, super smash bros, and a few other games. A 32gb sd card installed. I did at one point hqve ninjahax installed but used my cartridge on a new3ds so it wiped the exploit for my old3ds. I barely used it for homebrew at the time as the homebrew scene was just starting. I dont even know whats possible. I have phat 60gb and 120gb slim ps3s on cfw, had a flashed 360, was big into the psp scene, still have my psp 1001, a psp go, and have a psvita on a low fw with a exploit game 101-in-one. So ive had my fun in those various hacking scenes. I even have a 1.75 fw ps4 new in the box and a ofw 3.55 daily use ps4. Havent really cared about any hacking scenes for the last year and a half. Just kinda lost intrest after my phat ps3 ylod and my 1 tb usb hdd took a crap and lost all my backups.

So, I guess im just bored and wanna mess with my 3ds again. I see there is cfw now, and im not even sure what homebrew apps id mess with. Im semi afraid to try to install ninjahax again as I believe u have to let the 3ds go online when scanning the qr code and I dont want it to prompt me into updating the firmware or get stuck in the prompt screen. I think I even have youtube installed and idk if thats still exploitable anymore. What would you elite members suggest I do? I kinda read up a little bit and kinda get that 9.2 firmware is what I want, then a arm9 hax, and then a emunand and then a cfw. I barely understand any of this. Emunand is a emulated form of the systems os of the nand flash rom? Kinda like devhook for the psp? And sysnand is the internal nand flash rom with the os and cfw is injected there but is risky vs emunanad? So what can I do if I fully hack this thing? I get play emulators like nes snes, genesis, gb, gbc, and play backups of 3ds games I .cia format? But what about old ds roms? Gbadvanced? Fan based translations of some imports?

Are there any good gundam games for 3ds? I loved all the gundam v gundam games on psp. What about a doki doki manjo shipan like game but in 3d? I have drastic ds emulator on my galixy tab 4 tablet so ive played quite a few ds games on that with a ps3 controller. Im gonna stop now. So what would u do in my shoes?

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I dont even know were to start, but I guess ill first say I have a old 3dsxl on 8.1.0-12u. I have cubic ninja, freaky formes, pokemon alpha saphire, super smash bros, and a few other games. A 32gb sd card installed. I did at one point hqve ninjahax installed but used my cartridge on a new3ds so it wiped the exploit for my old3ds. I barely used it for homebrew at the time as the homebrew scene was just starting. I dont even know whats possible. I have phat 60gb and 120gb slim ps3s on cfw, had a flashed 360, was big into the psp scene, still have my psp 1001, a psp go, and have a psvita on a low fw with a exploit game 101-in-one. So ive had my fun in those various hacking scenes. I even have a 1.75 fw ps4 new in the box and a ofw 3.55 daily use ps4. Havent really cared about any hacking scenes for the last year and a half. Just kinda lost intrest after my phat ps3 ylod and my 1 tb usb hdd took a crap and lost all my backups.

So, I guess im just bored and wanna mess with my 3ds again. I see there is cfw now, and im not even sure what homebrew apps id mess with. Im semi afraid to try to install ninjahax again as I believe u have to let the 3ds go online when scanning the qr code and I dont want it to prompt me into updating the firmware or get stuck in the prompt screen. I think I even have youtube installed and idk if thats still exploitable anymore. What would you elite members suggest I do? I kinda read up a little bit and kinda get that 9.2 firmware is what I want, then a arm9 hax, and then a emunand and then a cfw. I barely understand any of this. Emunand is a emulated form of the systems os of the nand flash rom? Kinda like devhook for the psp? And sysnand is the internal nand flash rom with the os and cfw is injected there but is risky vs emunanad? So what can I do if I fully hack this thing? I get play emulators like nes snes, genesis, gb, gbc, and play backups of 3ds games I .cia format? But what about old ds roms? Gbadvanced? Fan based translations of some imports?

Are there any good gundam games for 3ds? I loved all the gundam v gundam games on psp. What about a doki doki manjo shipan like game but in 3d? I have drastic ds emulator on my galixy tab 4 tablet so ive played quite a few ds games on that with a ps3 controller. Im gonna stop now. So what would u do in my shoes?
Either follow the guide for arm9 or ship it off and pay for it to be done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated