• Views 4,526,133
  • Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to cancel that and reboot and check wifi just to be safe.
you don't need to cancel, you can reset your wifi with a battery pull if need be (but yes, if you want to be 100% sure cancel and re-check).

Wait I just realized I clicked the thread and ended up like 12 pages behind.

8_Blue_8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1. You can use svdt, jk or similar to dump/import saves.
2. There is no easy way. If you have a "rxtools" in your sd card you are probably using a version newer than 2.6.
3. Yes, it's safe to update your emunand (I don't know if it is the same case for n3ds though). Just go to system settings in your emunand and update.
Thanks fam

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah lol i know that feeling. I might create one, if i do ill shoot you a pm.
As for the question at hand, yeah it is prob a compatibility issue.
BTW the guide you sent me, I read through it. The end result is a hacked sysnand right? If I dont hard mod my 3ds for hardware flashing should I just stick with a sys/emunand split?
The guide will result in you having A9LH+CFW Sysnand. A9LH basically would allow you to flash a working sysnand backup if you ever brick your sysnand, as A9LH works before sysnand boots. There is basically no need for sysnand//emunand split on an A9LH setup, unless you want to for whatever reason you decide on.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: daddie05

daddie05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you delete the cookies/history after setting the date? (you've to do it as quick as possible).
If your browser has a black screen (something like this https://i.imgur.com/0cTNHQ7l.jpg) then you've to do what @Temptress Cerise said

@aruburo I did delete the cookies

Thanks for the tips. I'll post the results when I try it.

Is there more than one version of Cubic Ninja? The local GameStop has a copy on hold for me just in case I cannot use the Browserhax exploit.

Last edited by daddie05,

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey stupid question but i just tried to go to the eshop on my N3ds and it is an AU region console i have reinand/emunand running and when i go to get on eshop i get a message that says "service not available in your region" ,now i could swear this did not happen before but i can't remember now cause i have 2 US consoles too and i hardly ever use the eshop since CFW , i only used it to try out CIAngel
so is this normal and can i access AU eshop in US without changing my consoles region? like use a proxy or something? i could swear it was working before

orphan911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was wondering is it possible to set up multiple Emunand cards for the same n3ds so I could just switch between cards for games like I could on sysnand? I would like to get a 64g but I don't want to have to reinstall everything if I don't have to.

daddie05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@aruburo I did delete the cookies

Thanks for the tips. I'll post the results when I try it.

Is there more than one version of Cubic Ninja? The local GameStop has a copy on hold for me just in case I cannot use the Browserhax exploit.
Didn't get the black screen.
Just this screen here:
8c667cc2238801bf7b340c598f764ee9.jpg

I can't read the bottom screen except the

"This browxxxx is not supported since the ______ is fixed with this________

I used the second exploit from the top which is the first New 3ds Browserhax link on yls8.mtheall.com

Last edited by daddie05,

duFunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there, first time, long time. I recently bought a N3DS on 10.2 fw and thought I lucked out, being able to use browserhax. I have OOT cart, just not powersaves. However I get the update nag when I try to use the QR code or when I just try to open the browser. even offline I am unable to enter the settings to delete savedata. I have tried the time change, the quicliy pressing browser after reboot, the dns change and I am just going nuts. Any help is greatly appreciated, real feedback is so much better that a search bar.
Cheers

wewe7144

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hello, im using an n3ds, luma3ds, arm9loaderhax, sys 11.0.0-33, I tried to install the 3.2 ntr cfw.cia file, It worked when I opened the ntrboot app. After all the process it just says complete, press the home button now. Is that all or is there something more.

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hello, im using an n3ds, luma3ds, arm9loaderhax, sys 11.0.0-33, I tried to install the 3.2 ntr cfw.cia file, It worked when I opened the ntrboot app. After all the process it just says complete, press the home button now. Is that all or is there something more.

Yes. btw, there is ntr 3.3d.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't get the black screen.
Just this screen here:
8c667cc2238801bf7b340c598f764ee9.jpg

I can't read the bottom screen except the

"This browxxxx is not supported since the ______ is fixed with this________

I used the second exploit from the top which is the first New 3ds Browserhax link on yls8.mtheall.com
I would recommend you to use the qr code or this url
http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, first time, long time. I recently bought a N3DS on 10.2 fw and thought I lucked out, being able to use browserhax. I have OOT cart, just not powersaves. However I get the update nag when I try to use the QR code or when I just try to open the browser. even offline I am unable to enter the settings to delete savedata. I have tried the time change, the quicliy pressing browser after reboot, the dns change and I am just going nuts. Any help is greatly appreciated, real feedback is so much better that a search bar.
Cheers
Try this http://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-how-to-bypass-the-browser-nag.416262/

Stringer Bell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, everyone. Long time lurker around the forum. Got a couple questions.

I just bought a New3DSXL and it comes with Reinand installed on it (I don't know how to check the version of it). The firmware is: Rei 10.5.0-30E. Now these are my questions:

1. It comes with the seller's NNID on it. In order to get mine, I've read that I have to format the console. Is this true? In this case, would I lose the CFW? Because I haven't gote Cube Ninja or OOT, so I don't think I'd be able to install a CFW after losing it.

2. Should I stay on Reinand CFW? I've been reading a bit and it seems like a good option, but I'm not sure if I should go for another one or stay on it.

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol