• Views 4,439,919
  • Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello since severals months i have bricked my first 3ds because i make an error inject a secure info jap to my eur sysnand the recovery doesnt seem to work there are a solution?or a future solution can exist without hardmod ?thanks

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
hello since severals months i have bricked my first 3ds because i make an error inject a secure info jap to my eur sysnand the recovery doesnt seem to work there are a solution?or a future solution can exist without hardmod ?thanks
Maybe if you had a9lh.
I don't think there will be any solution without a hardmod and/or without a9lh installed

perfecteagle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a current way to preserve game data and NNID while being able to downgrade or install CFW? I have a O3DS on 10.x (6?). I'd rather not lose save data but would like to be able to run homebrew and possibly use my Gateway Red card.

coreycubed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a critical question, just informational: Currently running New3DS 10.7U sysNAND w/A9LH and Cakes v138 + NTR firmware.bin. Let's say I switched to Luma3DS and then updated to 11.0. Would I lose access to BootNTR? Based on what I'm reading, even if you run A9LH + NTR firmware, you still lose access to svcBackdoor on ARM11, which means BootNTR won't work. The latest commit of Luma3DS fixes this, but you have to compile it yourself.

Is this correct?

JohnTravolski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that it's early, but is it safe to plan on Pokemon Sun and Moon ROMs being available online shortly after the release date so that I can install them with FBI Installer in EmuNAND?

consecrated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you believe there is enough space to have your N3DS hard modded for a capture card, and then have it hardmodded again (going to send it to vb_encryption_vb and he will hardmod and install luma3ds/a9lh for me) or is there some sort of software issue if attempting to use the capture card on a luma3ds system?

Thanks ahead of time!

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Is it possible to install a CFW on an O3DS firmware 10.7.0-32E without the use of a flashcard? I ordered a sky3ds but it hasn't arrived yet and I'm going on a trip tomorrow so it'd be nice to try out some new games while travelling. Also, if not, do I need to bother installing a CFW at all after my sky3ds arrives if I only plan on playing games offline and don't really care too much for homebrew? Thanks :)

EddieEddie90

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
*Opening post was here, thanks for quoting it*

Hello, I have a question:

I'm gonna switch from a o3DS to a N3DS, but I have a nice amount of doubts about doing it -mainly because I don't know if I'm going to able to use my GBA CIA saves on n3ds. I read in a thread the process for the data transfer it but I didn't get the part where it says that both 3DSs should have the very same CFW (on the same version). Please help.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is gateway still viable?

I have a old 3DS at 4.5 with gateway, but not on the latest emunand. Is the latest update supported by gateaway emunand?

Also for a N3DS, should I do the nvram method for gateway? (if latest emunand is supported).

I prefer .3ds(roms) over cia files :)

myrna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can is switch my SD card from my 2ds(works on cfw) to my 3ds xl 9.2. And have cfw on my 3ds xl?

Or can i not use 1 SD card for 2 systems?

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Can is switch my SD card from my 2ds(works on cfw) to my 3ds xl 9.2. And have cfw on my 3ds xl?

Or can i not use 1 SD card for 2 systems?
You can switch and use an sd card on both systems, but you'll not be able to use an emunand created on a system in the other one, or play the games you have in one in the other, so I would say it's pretty useless to switch sd cards between different 3ds

myrna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can switch and use an sd card on both systems, but you'll not be able to use an emunand created on a system in the other one, or play the games you have in one in the other, so I would say it's pretty useless to switch sd cards between different 3ds

Thanks, i will search for a new sd card then. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."