• Replies 53,813
  • Likes 43

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I've a friend with a N3DS XL with a 10.7E (so last firmware) and he would like to downgrade to 9.2. I'm helping him but now he has some problem :
He uses OOTHax in order to downgrade, the downgrade works very well, and when he wants to reboot, he has an error message (the Nintendo one), and same every time he wants to turn on the 3DS.
But with the Safe Mode he can go back to the 10.7 and try again.

He has a NNID on it, he had custom themes on it (even he formated the SD Card) and custom badges. But he deleted everything from the SD card + Badge Arcarde from the 3DS.
Can he format the 3DS in order to have a brand new 3DS after getting back to the 10.7 firmware ?

Thanks o/

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, he has a question before doing that
If he format the N3DS, how about his NNID ? He would like to keep it after the format (using it on the SysNAND OR RedNAND) he doesn't know
Thanks o/

Sp4rks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
Just to inform you that the Browserhax website seems to be down. It's very recent as I used it a few hours ago, but right now I'm in the middle of the process of installing A9LH CWF and it's kinda annoying not to be able to use it.
Do you guys know if there's some kind of mirror website for the exploits? Or maybe another simple exploit that does not require any game to be launched? (I'm on 9.2 N3DS)

Last edited by Sp4rks,

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
Just to inform you that the Browserhax website seems to be down. It's very recent as I used it a few hours ago, but right now I'm in the middle of the process of installing A9LH CWF and it's kinda annoying not to be able to use it.
Do you guys know if there's some kind of mirror website for the exploits? Or maybe another simple exploit that does not require any game to be launched? (I'm on 9.2 N3DS)
I don't know if this will work but...
http://goo.gl/zIhB6r

edit: Is the google-cache version of browserhax's web

Last edited by Arubaro,

YoshiOG1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help! If I have EmuNand installed on my N3DS XL (using EmuNand9 to format the SD), and I go to System Settings within ReiNand (9.2U), will doing a system update brick my SysNand? Because that happened to me last time I tried that, except that time I didn't have my SD formatted with EmuNand9. So will having an EmuNand-formatted SD prevent a hard-brick when I update within ReiNand?

Sp4rks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if this will work but...
http://goo.gl/zIhB6r

edit: Is the google-cache version of browserhax's web
Good idea, but it does not work.

Nop it's not working for my friend too :/
(same part, same problem)

the 3ds.reboot website is not working too.
Yeah. Too bad.
It's crazy to see that issue happening at the exact moment when I decided to finally install A9LH xD
Anyway, I guess it'll be fixed soon, have a great evening/day guys!

Reactions: Arubaro

HoloryTV

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Help! If I have EmuNand installed on my N3DS XL (using EmuNand9 to format the SD), and I go to System Settings within ReiNand (9.2U), will doing a system update brick my SysNand? Because that happened to me last time I tried that, except that time I didn't have my SD formatted with EmuNand9. So will having an EmuNand-formatted SD prevent a hard-brick when I update within ReiNand?
That is strange, EmuNand update should work like a charm.

I am pretty sure that you can do it without trouble now.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Nop it's not working for my friend too :/
(same part, same problem)

the 3ds.reboot website is not working too.

Looks like the web works again

Reactions: Rick Astley

CyberAle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My n3DS is on 10.1 version, I was going to play pokemon ORAS after a long time.

To use GTS or to get the birds I'm being asked to update to 10.7, but I have some "out of region" games, and I use HANS to open them. Is HANS multiregion still working on 10.7?

All I know is that ninjhax still works

Or should I instead risk bricking/losing my saves/losing my plaza and downgrade/install emunand?

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
My n3DS is on 10.1 version, I was going to play pokemon ORAS after a long time.

To use GTS or to get the birds I'm being asked to update to 10.7, but I have some "out of region" games, and I use HANS to open them. Is HANS multiregion still working on 10.7?

All I know is that ninjhax still works

Or should I instead risk bricking/losing my saves/losing my plaza and downgrade/install emunand?
Just downgrade. On 10.7 you have to use a game to do any homebrew.

Reactions: CyberAle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys i just checked to see what's in the fortnite item shop today and saw that metallica skins...