• Views 4,510,226
  • Replies 53,794
  • Likes 43

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep I'm aware that i'll have to do it again, it's not really a problem.
But when I boot with the 4Go Micro SD Card : it's working.
16Go Micro SD Card : Black Screen... So what can I do ?

D

Deleted-379826

I'm installing arm9loaderhax at the moment.

I'm currently stuck on step 7, section 6 here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax)
(Step 7: Update your CFW SysNAND to the latest version using system settings)

Does that mean updating the firmware right after booting the 3ds or going to luma3ds through the homebrew entrypoint first?

I'm currently stuck on step 7, section 6 here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax)

Does that mean updating the firmware right after booting the 3ds or going to luma3ds through the homebrew entrypoint first?
if you've done everything properly just straight up system settings no Lima except if your rednand was latest then you should already be

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I formated my 16Go Card and it's working again for this one too...
So I have to redo everything so X_X
I mean it could of been worse

Reactions: unknownnumber
D

Deleted-379826

Huh what are the odds the emunand didn't brick and after re entering new with luma I'm back to the second setup and got past the part (I mean it should be because I didn't restore

unknownnumber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you've done everything properly just straight up system settings no Lima except if your rednand was latest then you should already be
Worked, thanks.

On more question:

I'm currently stuck on step 13, section 6 here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax)
(Step 13: Launch the HomeBrew Launcher from the home menu icon at least once to download the payload)

I don't have the homebrew launcher at my home menu. In the step before that i installed lumaupdate andhblauncher_loader1.1, I can see those at my home menu, do I have to use one of these or go to the homebrew launcher through my entrypoint?

D

Deleted-379826

Worked, thanks.

On more question:

I'm currently stuck on step 13, section 6 here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax)
(Step 13: Launch the HomeBrew Launcher from the home menu icon at least once to download the payload)

I don't have the homebrew launcher at my home menu. In the step before that i installed lumaupdate andhblauncher_loader1.1, do I have to use one of these or go to the homebrew launcher through my entrypoint?
Just open up the hblauncher_loader cia basically you get to the home brew menu every time you press a on that and by download payload it means so it can get you in

Just open up the hblauncher_loader cia basically you get to the home brew menu every time you press a on that and by download payload it means so it can get you in
Btw are you in n3ds just wanna know

Reactions: unknownnumber

unknownnumber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw are you in n3ds just wanna know

Nah, o3ds.

A few more questions, arm9loaderhax installed and obviously working.

1. What if other 3ds firmwares gets released? Update?
2. If Question 1 is "no": What if I start a game and it will request update, I have to access eshop for that.
What if a new firmware was released by then and the eshop won't let me download until update?

Last edited by unknownnumber,

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm back omg.
After the first downgrade (failed) i got a partial 9.2.0
So i've decieded to downgrade again and only ONE file was used for the downgrade, and after it says that the downgrade was completed.
Is that normal ?

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
I'm back omg.
After the first downgrade (failed) i got a partial 9.2.0
So i've decieded to downgrade again and only ONE file was used for the downgrade, and after it says that the downgrade was completed.
Is that normal ?
Ya depending on when it fails you may only be missing a file or 2.

Ffs tapatalk isn't telling me people posted

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
FAT32, it was the same format as when the card was working on my N3DS XL. Didn't change anything.
But I've formated it, it's working again. Did my second downgrade (with only one file used, and idk if it's okay or not, but just saw your post so it's okay o/)
Now i'm dumping my SysNand etc, i take the control again sorry for the stupids questions X_X

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States

You no longer need to launch cfw from hbl once a9lh is installed. When it boots your already using cfw. It's safe to update it as luma blocks the stuff that can't get updated(firm0+1)

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
FAT32, it was the same format as when the card was working on my N3DS XL. Didn't change anything.
But I've formated it, it's working again. Did my second downgrade (with only one file used, and idk if it's okay or not, but just saw your post so it's okay o/)
Now i'm dumping my SysNand etc, i take the control again sorry for the stupids questions X_X
Better safe than sorry.

D

Deleted-379826

Btw it is normal when installing original twl for a lot to already exist right?

After finally succeeding I go to fbi to install original twl and after it succeeding although a quarter of the Dias came up with an error saying it was already installed I click home menu and bam same error as when it happened with the other thing and it bricked also like the other error damnit in starting to become very worried

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm back omg it's so stupid T_T
I want to put Luma3DS as my CFW, but in the guide they say to put the Luma folder but there's no Luma folder inside the .zip
Do I have to create it ?
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, my tv stick doesnt have too much storage for apps and downloads