• Replies 53,786
  • Likes 43

GamerUnity

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What exactly are you asking
I downgraded and formatted. I did the all the steps until the otp part, where I got stuck.
Now, I'm using 32gb Fat32 sd card, copied all the files.
My question is, what about my redNAND? I'm sitting right now, the screen saying "Cloning Sys to RedNand".
I'm worried that the emunand would just copy the sysnand I have formatted already.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded and formatted. I did the all the steps until the otp part, where I got stuck.
Now, I'm using 32gb Fat32 sd card, copied all the files.
My question is, what about my redNAND? I'm sitting right now, the screen saying "Cloning Sys to RedNand".
I'm worried that the emunand would just copy the sysnand I have formatted already.
Ya that's what will happen, that's why I said you will have to do the rednand the steps again that way your formatting your rednand to unlink it from the sysnand. You can delete enough stuff off the old card that way you can dump the rednand off it if it has stuff on it you want.

GamerUnity

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ya that's what will happen, that's why I said you will have to do the rednand the steps again that way your formatting your rednand to unlink it from the sysnand. You can delete enough stuff off the old card that way you can dump the rednand off it if it has stuff on it you want.

Thanks, I'm in the part where I was stuck, but with my 32Gb sd card. Although, I did all that before you answered my last question. lol

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hello again guys, i'm getting deeper inside of the 3ds scene and i just want to ask if i'm on system ver. 10.7.0-32E CFW can i able to run nds games without a flashcard?

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sometimes FBI on a 3DS XL started but i got just black screen. If i turn off and then on the console it works. Som1 can u explain why? Thank you.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes FBI on a 3DS XL started but i got just black screen. If i turn off and then on the console it works. Som1 can u explain why? Thank you.
can i explain why . . . no . . . but i can say you may have more luck with another version of fbi . . . or another cia installer altogether

Reactions: Cava

JayDz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys, Im going to buy a new 3ds xl today. If I want to play 3ds games, do i have to buy sky3ds or are there cheaper solid solutions?

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hey guys, Im going to buy a new 3ds xl today. If I want to play 3ds games, do i have to buy sky3ds or are there cheaper solid solutions?
If you are between versions 10.6.0 and 10.7.0 you need a specific game to get homebrew menu. If u are at 10.5.0 or below you need nothing extra to buy.
Follow this guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Homebrew)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can i explain why . . . no . . . but i can say you may have more luck with another version of fbi . . . or another cia installer altogether
How can i update the integrated FBI (the one what is in the health and safety information instead.)

Can i do this with CFW 10.7.0-32E without emuNAND to update FBI?

1. Go to SysNAND File Options, then select the Dump Health & Safety option to dump Health & Safety to hs.app
  2. Press Select to eject your SD card, then put it in your computer
  3. Extract Universal Inject Generater, then copy both hs.app from your SD card and FBI.cia from the FBI zip to the input folder
  4. Double click go.bat
  5. Copy FBI_inject_with_banner.app to the root of your SD card and reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
  6. Press B on Decrypt9, then go to SysNAND File Options and select the Inject Health & Safety option
  7. Press down once to select FBI_inject_with_banner.app, then press A to inject

Last edited by Cava,
Reactions: Arubaro

wewe7144

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
My question is if I buy an N3DS now (by buy, i mean straight out from the box), would the firmware be automatically updated to the latest firmware upon boot or would I need to update it manually. If it does update automatically, is there a way to prevent it since I really don't want to deal with 10.7.

Reactions: proflayton123

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My question is if I buy an N3DS now (by buy, i mean straight out from the box), would the firmware be automatically updated to the latest firmware upon boot or would I need to update it manually. If it does update automatically, is there a way to prevent it since I really don't want to deal with 10.7.
You would need to update it manually.

Reactions: wewe7144

Zoma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello guys, need a bit of help with supermysterychunkhax:
I have a friend who has a Nintendo 2DS updated to the last version (EUR-10.7).
I have an O3DS with Homebrew and CFW.

He just purchased the game "Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon" to run the supermysterychunkhax
He has no way to run the Homebrew to use it, so I think I have to do all the stuff in my O3DS.

But I don't know what exactly I have to do:
1. Which version do I need to choose?
2. When everything is loaded in the cartridge, he just needs to put it in his 2DS and click in play to autoinstall Homebrew?

I'm kinda lost because I want to help him but I have no clue.
Thank you so much in advance.

Last edited by Zoma,

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi !
I've a little stupid question. I've bought a N3DS in order to install the famous a9lh (even if i'm not that sure to do it right now but well). I have the 4 Go SD Card from the N3DS and a 16Go one that I use for my N3DS XL (clean only legit cia installed) so I'd to know if i can change the 16Go from my N3DS XL to my N3DS easily. And if i install a9lh how i can change the 16Go card for a bigger one ?

Thanks o/

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello guys, need a bit of help with supermysterychunkhax:
I have a friend who has a Nintendo 2DS updated to the last version (EUR-10.7).
I have an O3DS with Homebrew and CFW.

He just purchased the game "Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon" to run the supermysterychunkhax
He has no way to run the Homebrew to use it, so I think I have to do all the stuff in my O3DS.

But I don't know what exactly I have to do:
1. Which version do I need to choose?
2. When everything is loaded in the cartridge, he just needs to put it in his 2DS and click in play to autoinstall Homebrew?

I'm kinda lost because I want to help him but I have no clue.
Thank you so much in advance.
You should just need to run the installer from the Homebrew Launcher with the cart inserted. After that, it should install the exploit save. From there, your friend should be able to use the cart to launch the Homebrew Launcher.

Hi !
I've a little stupid question. I've bought a N3DS in order to install the famous a9lh (even if i'm not that sure to do it right now but well). I have the 4 Go SD Card from the N3DS and a 16Go one that I use for my N3DS XL (clean only legit cia installed) so I'd to know if i can change the 16Go from my N3DS XL to my N3DS easily. And if i install a9lh how i can change the 16Go card for a bigger one ?

Thanks o/
You should be able to switch the mSD card without any trouble. Just backup all of the files from the SD card, make an emuNAND backup (if you have emuNAND installed on it), then format the SD card with SD Formatter. After that, you'll have a clean SD card to start installing A9lh.

To switch to a bigger SD card, you should just need to copy all of the files from the old one to the new one.

Reactions: Zoma

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the answer o/
No emuNAND in my N3DS XL (clean with OOTHax if needed + Sysnand with Legit CIA so nothing wrong)
I'll just copy / paste everything in a folder on my PC + Format it after so

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds is not setup to update automatically. It will always prompt and you can say no, it will never just do it.

Reactions: wewe7144

Silenx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Am i able to install cias after i did the whole a9lh guide and updating then to 10.7? Because i read its only possible till 10.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1