Homebrew 3ds nintendo dev special cia and csu install and conversion cfw

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
if you registered to the nintendo dev portal and installed redacted then you probably checked what's in the sdk in the sdk you can find a folder named release with csu and pre made cia the cia will not work on a non devkit system but if you have a 3ds with godmode9 you can copy all the csu and using the custom firm ware you can build a cia that can be installed and then you can install them with fbi you dont need any pc converters only the csu and a 3ds with godmode9 when you go to the file that has the csu you can select them with L then pres a on one of them and select ncsd image options after that select build cia then when its done all the cias will be in the gm9/out and blam your device compiled 99% of the cias for me it failed to compile one but all the dev tools on the 3ds work btw i suggest using a new sdcard yust for the dev tools and one more thing enable dev info mode to install the cias you can do that by pressing select while turning on your 3ds and selecting dev info mode
You don't need to register, they've all been leaked in the past.
But anyway, there's nothing particularly useful in there as most of it has been recreated as homebrew.

emlo40

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
You don't need to register, they've all been leaked in the past.
But anyway, there's nothing particularly useful in there as most of it has been recreated as homebrew.
true but i dont think the leaked csu and cia are up to date or are they ? i don't know about that but still i think it's interesting to have a retail 3ds running all the devkit programs

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
if you registered to the nintendo dev portal and installed redacted then you probably checked what's in the sdk in the sdk you can find a folder named release with csu and pre made cia the cia will not work on a non devkit system but if you have a 3ds with godmode9 you can copy all the csu and using the custom firm ware you can build a cia that can be installed and then you can install them with fbi you dont need any pc converters only the csu and a 3ds with godmode9 when you go to the file that has the csu you can select them with L then pres a on one of them and select ncsd image options after that select build cia then when its done all the cias will be in the gm9/out and blam your device compiled 99% of the cias for me it failed to compile one but all the dev tools on the 3ds work btw i suggest using a new sdcard yust for the dev tools and one more thing enable dev info mode to install the cias you can do that by pressing select while turning on your 3ds and selecting dev info mode
First of all, PUNCTUATION man, seriously:blink:

Secondly, as mentioned, it's been leaked before. Also, doing anything with those files that goes against the Nintendo Dev Portal agreement is actually illegal (not gray area, outright illegal). On top of that, from what I got from your TERRIBLY written post, you did ALL that just to dump installed titles as CIAs even though GM9 can do that anyways...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER