Hacking 3DS New System Update 9.X.X

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
People with crap internet make it that way. If you find someone with a decent connection and it's awesome.
Untrue... just because you live in the USA, where the servers are located, it doesn't mean that other people are also obliged to live in the USA to play the game. There is a world out there. And Nintendo servers are fucking over longer distance connections, even within the rest of the Americas.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow, screenshots limited to the Home menu... I'm disappointed.

Now people wanting the Dev Menu should "prease understand" why that should never happen.

Reactions: Ryanrocks462

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Untrue... just because you live in the USA, where the servers are located, it doesn't mean that other people are also obliged to live in the USA to play the game. There is a world out there. And Nintendo servers are fucking over longer distance connections, even within the rest of the Americas.
That's just latency, and the only way to fix that is more localized servers. Just because you're the person with the poor connection doesn't mean it's Nintendo fault.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's just latency, and the only way to fix that is more localized servers. Just because you're the person with the poor connection doesn't mean it's Nintendo fault.
... you fail at basic logic. My connection gets 8 MB/s real speed and all other internet services from other video game companies work perfectly, and they don't have local servers. Outgrow your USA mentality. It works for you? Awesome. It doesn't mean the system is good.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Really insults I haven't even said anything remotely wrong to you

lol son, he wasn't directing a insult. He meant this in a literal way. If themes were customizable, people could make one with images of actual penises and other obscene images and make that their theme. That was what that guy was trying to say. ;)

Though honestly that reason alone wouldn't justify a walled garden like this. :(

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't trying to be rude to you. It's Nintendo's prudishness more than anything that I was referring to.

My bad

lol son, he wasn't directing a insult. He meant this in a literal way. If themes were customizable, people could make one with images of actual penises and other obscene images and make that their theme. That was what that guy was trying to say. ;)

Though honestly that reason alone wouldn't justify a walled garden like this. :(

My bad

Reactions: cearp and Snailface

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just a question, anyone is able to use HomePass after this update? I have noticed that I can't make more Homepasses by now.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... you fail at basic logic. My connection gets 8 MB/s real speed and all other internet services from other video game companies work perfectly, and they don't have local servers. Outgrow your USA mentality. It works for you? Awesome. It doesn't mean the system is good.

If you lag in 100% of matches, then you are the problem. If you only lag in some matches,the other person is problem. There is no mentality, that's just how it is. If you're playing with more then one other person, then good luck with that.

inuyasha555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No wonder I'm getting black screens -.- Went from 4.4 to what I thought was 8.1, guess not.

Is there any way I can get to 8.1 now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :blush::shy::wink::evil: