1. freshness

freshness Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    45 billion dollar? are you fuckin serious?As if any person on this planet would buy games like: sarah´s horse trainer or how to learn to shut the fuck up! PRODUCE GOOD GAMES THEN PEOPLE WILL BUY THEM. STOP PRODUCING SHIT...STOP PRODUCING MOVIE SHIT GAMES, STOP PRODUCING SO MUCH FUCKIN LEARN GAMES...2356 educational games are ENOUGH
    I N V E S T Y O U R M O N E Y I N G O O D G A M E S!!!!

edit: are you sure that somebody who hasn´t interest to buy a game, but downloaded it, is a reason you have lost money? that train of thought is fuckin stupid....find better arguments, please...did you ever heard that somebody MAYBEEEE want to test a game BEFORE he buys the game, because maybe mmh, ähm ja, the game is BUUUULLSHIT!

2. Adr990

Adr990 To boldly go where no man has gone before!

Netherlands
    Just curious,

how long did it take for the DS Phat (Original DS) to be 'hacked'?
    And afterwards when did Flashcards pop up? (Both the PassMe and no more need for PassMe cards)

I think that's something interesting to know about.

Thanks

3. azure0wind

azure0wind GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    well to me, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
    it will just take time for hacking the 3DS.
    (DeJaVu?)

4. Seicomart

Seicomart GBAtemp Regular

IMHO 3D sucks, has always sucked and always will do. Whether 3DS gets cracked or not I don't give a monkeys, just wish Gamepark could make a console with a decent bloody d-pad so I can enjoy some emulation on the move!

5. Overman1977

Overman1977 GBAtemp Regular

Canada

^
    Now that's a Ninty fanboy!

Blah, blah, blah, bullshit, blah.

It's been said before...DSi mode has been hacked, but is not available to the public. While I personally have yet ot see and evidence of that, what makes Mr. 'Newbie' so sure it's not lack of interest that keeps it from being hacked (publically)?

6. tigris

tigris Sentient Existential Anthropomorphic Sweet Potato

The technology is actually ARM TrustZone, the same AP technology built directly into the iPhone's chip. Google it and all will become clear. It IS virtually 'unhackable'.

7. FireGrey

FireGrey Undercover Admin

JetKun thanks [​IMG]
    And at all the hackers, you are all selfish...
    Companies are trying to make money but then pirates just ruin their chances...
    And if you can't afford the games or don't want to buy them DON'T DOWNLOAD!!!

8. Overman1977

Canada
    *cough cough* Jailbreak *cough*

And yes, we are selfish...but Ninty ain't putting their games out there for the sake of altruism. Pirate away on everything piratable, piratey pirates!!!

And btw....CD and DVD companies attach a levy to blank CDs and DVDs to compensate musicians and movie makers, respectively for lost revenue; I imagine the same is, or at least could be true for games.

9. solofrags

solofrags Banned
    Banned

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    I have not heard that the method has been hacked dsi (proof please?). And I do not understand why games are on dsi gbatemp if they can not be played ....
    What is the problem, the camera? Yet with linkers we do not have bugs with the stylus or the microphone of the Nintendo ds.Peut be still need time to let hackers work on the ds linkers mode does not come right Following too.
    I am a big fan of Nintendo, like many people, I have also link to the golden statue on his horse! My room is filled with posters that I am myself and what I took hundreds of hours of cutouts! I'll wait a little, see if the 3ds be hacked and I bought it. But even if she does will not, I'll take it anyway!
    Hacking must continue. Too many games are expensive zero, the creators do not change anything, it's theft! for us they pirated games too. Who wants to buy a game to 40 euros and it is not a millionaire and you can download it lol [​IMG]

10. FireGrey

FireGrey Undercover Admin

Well it's nice to know the 3DS is Unhackable [​IMG]
    And yes everything can be hacked but anything can be done, but very hard...
    Like it's possible to Jump 5 Miles but it would be VERY hard, same case as the 3DS.

11. iceBaer

iceBaer Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Finally, good job Nintendo.
    I hope the new system works. Great games can't be simply pirated.

12. Overman1977

Canada

My good god!...how do you know it's unhackable? May I pls see your evidence, or are you talking out your ass again?

And for your information, it's NOT possible to jump 5 miles. Your analogy is just silly.

First you say it's nice to know it's unhackable and then you say it will simply be hard.....do you even know what your opinion is on the matter?

13. Jolan

Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

Well, if we're in a zero gravity environment, you COULD jump 5 miles, but that would have you reach such a height that you'd probably not fall back down.

14. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

United States
    http://www.techspot.com/news/38934-game-de...han-piracy.html

15. Overman1977

Canada

Yes, you are right, but I assumed he was talking about his fellow, earthbound human beings...lol

16. solofrags

solofrags Banned
    Banned

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    nintendo wins muhahaha if dsi mode is not cracked , 3ds not piratcy , sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. tigris

tigris Sentient Existential Anthropomorphic Sweet Potato

*cough* Jailbreak doesn't solve EVERYTHING *cough* Sorry, what?

18. juggernaut911

juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    >sees cruddybuddy
    >pauses for about a minute
    >checks date
    :woot:
    What the vagina?! I didn't know you were still alive!

I think this is just hype that is trying to discourage the inevitable.

19. Overman1977

Canada

It certainly makes the iphone not so 'virtually' unhackable as you think.

20. radorn

radorn Member
    Newcomer

The irony in all these stupid declarations is that DS has made millions for Nintendo and it's licensees.
    Even after all the whinning about "piracy" and "lost sales" the videogame industry makes billions...
    It's also interesting to note how it's always the studios that make the crappiest games who whine the most. IF it is true that you don't sell your SHITTY games, don't blame "piracy".
    So much pretentious idiocy irritates me.
    If there wasn't piracy, they would sell the same or even less, as there would be less people interested in owning a console just to play a few crappy games for 40-60 $/€ a piece...
    Also, they keep complaining about "oh the fall of sales"... what do they expect after having saturated the market? bah... I'm sick of industry whinning... bunch of sickening bastards.

Now for the protection. Well, I hope they break it soon.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - piracy, Nintys, spell