Hacking 3ds link flashcard

3dslove79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have orded this card,and have three question about it ,there is the three question: in the lastest firmware Of the flashcard the 4.0b2 there is the brick code or not? 2)is possible to install gateway launcher to backup the nand for previus the brick of the console if exist the code in this flashcard? 3)what games don't work on this card?

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.0b2 seems to be copied off of MT-cart, so possibly no brick code, or maybe still brick code. You bought a clone, accept the risk that you may brick.

Yes, just put the GW_installer on your DSMode cart, and the GW launcher.dat on your BigSD.

Card2 games still don't work, as well as games using the 7.x encryption. So basically you're only gonna be able to play games that have already been released, as most newer games will start using the newer encryption.

I have a question for you. Why buy a clone instead of just saving another couple months for MT/Gatetway?

3dslove79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yep you are right so but in my country i don't find any mt-card/gateway at a good price like 50/55 euros include contrassegno if you can help to find it in europe you're welome:)

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep you are right so but in my country i don't find any mt-card/gateway at a good price like 50/55 euros include contrassegno if you can help to find it in europe you're welome:)

I don't know myself, but we have a very locale diverse population on this forum, many people know Euro retailers that ship within EU.

3dslove79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks abcdfv c: and for the others users please help me to find a good price to buy gateway/mt-card in europe(:

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I would first suggest buying a Gateway card only and not an MT-Card or any other make, I realize they are more costly but you never know one day MT-Card might not be able to go any further with updates and this may just come early for the MT-Card with the new recent 2.3b update from GW.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
But you can give me please a site to buy it for 50/55 euros include spedictions payment?
You could buy an used one. I'm from Italia and i bought a second hand Gateway for 50 euros 2 months ago. Try searching on subito or ebay.
I suggest you to avoid strange website that offers it at a lower price: they're probably clones.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
But you can give me please a site to buy it for 50/55 euros include spedictions payment?

Its not particularly about buying a cheaper version and saving money like buying an MT-Card its about your card keep going on and what I am saying is if MT-Card and others always wait for Gateway to crack the latest roms/apps whichever comes on the 3DS and then they have to follow on with a copy cat custom firmware of there own then one day Gateway may put a stop to this and your only option would be is to buy a Gateway card to use further roms/applications etc.. and your money spent on an MT-Card would be a waste and I think maybe MT-Card has had its day already because you can only use the new features on GW's 2.3b custom firmware on a Gateway card and I don't think the rest can crack it. Of course its up to you what you buy but spending the extra cash on a Gateway would be a sensible move in my opinion even if it is 50 Euros plus. 50 euros is about £39.99p in the UK so I would of thought that was a good price for a gateway card :) When I bought mine they used to sell them on Ebay.co.uk but that was stopped so you could pick them up for a good price but yes it seems they are around £45 - 50 for the UK which is still well worth the price for what you get out of them. Just think how much you will be saving in games in the long run I mean a good game like Super Smash Bros is going to have a price tag of £40.00p when it is released and that is just 1 game and your worrying about spending £45 - 50 on the gateway card. :) Me buying a DSONEi, DSTwo and the Gateway cards was the most wisest decisions I have ever made in the past with gaming!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs