Homebrew 3DS keeps asking me to Update is it Safe

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would updating my 3DS stop all my cia games from working ... If so is there a way to get rid of this problem
You recently installed CFW by following the guide if I remember correctly.
https://3ds.hacks.guide/
So you have B9S and latest Luma. This means normal updating is fine.

KoalaBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh right thanks for the info! I'm still not updating yet .. I never use it online ever .. & I've only recently hacked my 3ds & added 128 gig of games which took ages....
Since you have Luma and B9S, updating shouldn't really a problem. But since the only purpose of 3DS's updates is breaking exploits, and you mentioned you don't play online, there isn't much of a reason to update.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually did update all is fine .... no issues its got me thinking if i buy a 3DS XL ( a pal at work is selling his for $50 with 3 games ) i might just do it all again ... but installing 128 of games took Long Long Long ,,... but i am tempted

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i actually did update all is fine .... no issues its got me thinking if i buy a 3DS XL ( a pal at work is selling his for $50 with 3 games ) i might just do it all again ... but installing 128 of games took Long Long Long ,,... but i am tempted
If it´s a new 3DS XL and you´ve got a old 3ds, yeah, it worth a lot!

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new versions have a new analog stick, better hardware (battery and screen too).
its has the nub of a stick like my small 3DS .. i guess i got a deal .. im just not looking forward to installing all those games again .. quick question can i swap my save states somehow ... ive gotten pretty far in Metriod Samus Returns .........

Reactions: MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
oh lovely !!!!!!!! you got me thinking apart from Minecraft 3DS .. is there any any FPS types that use the R analog nub ... i aint found many yet ? tho to be fair i have loads of games ... but only really played a few Metroid & Zeldas
Sure, the Resident Evil series works well with the C Stick and probably a lot more. Ah, you can even transfer all your content without reinstalling, just follow this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...-without-losing-non-legitimate-titles.531950/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended